#1 Posted by Phantom Woodsman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been doing some work about the nineties lately and a guy resembling Yondu seemed to make it into this last canvas!

what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense, but while I appreciate your art, I don't appreciate the spam.

Please get involved in the community and get to know us. We'd like to know the person behind the art, then I'm sure we'll have a much greater appreciation for your art.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG No offense to you but i personally don't like it. it's well drawn, but did you have to deform the red ranger in the process!?!?!?

#4 Posted by Tsu-Wa (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"OMG No offense to you but i personally don't like it. it's well drawn, but did you have to deform the red ranger in the process!?!?!?"

I think that the use of the red ranger suit was to symbolize the nineties even more. How is the red ranger deformed? It is simply Yondu in the red ranger's suit.

By the way, I really like this piece.
Post Edited:2007-07-15 07:49:15

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsu-Wa says:

"Yondu in the red ranger's suit."

hence why it's deformed. and th helmet isn't even right!!!!!

#6 Posted by Phantom Woodsman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo, since posting this I have learned that you are a big fan of MMPR. So let me assure you I would not mis-represent Jason. The color of "Yondu's" uniform is orange, the crest on the helmet is similar to thanos's and the dino on the uniform is a raptor. So as you can see it is its own thing, only referencing the legendary rangers. I admire your passion though, the Power Rangers don't get the Credit they deserve. I salute you. ITS MORPHIN' TIME!

#7 Posted by Dean 13 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphenominal.

(This is Cryo.)

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28057 posts) - - Show Bio

xD lol