this is some art i did with paint and photoshop

some art i did with a felt tip pen
Post Edited:2007-08-31 02:33:10

#2 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#3 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i updated it i have a couple more now sketchtor

#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Job man. I like the second one the most. It caught my attention and made me look again, actually three times, there was a lot there and it just pops out. I liked the Pulp Fiction quote on the first one too. Nicely done man.

#5 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Nice Job man. I like the second one the most. It caught my attention and made me look again, actually three times, there was a lot there and it just pops out. I liked the Pulp Fiction quote on the first one too. Nicely done man."
thanks man. your stuff is pretty cool too. haha and i love the quote about the gas pumper.
#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

XeviiK the Ender says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Nice Job man. I like the second one the most. It caught my attention and made me look again, actually three times, there was a lot there and it just pops out. I liked the Pulp Fiction quote on the first one too. Nicely done man."
thanks man. your stuff is pretty cool too. haha and i love the quote about the gas pumper. "

Thanks, I like Steve Martin movies (The Jerk obviously.) Hey keep us updated as you post new pics, I want to see some more.

#7 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i have some new stuff but left all my chords to the computer in another state...lol so it might be a while before anyone sees them.

#8 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Zevick the Ender says:

"i have some new stuff but left all my chords to the computer in another state...lol so it might be a while before anyone sees them."

Damn.

#9 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda feels all Grind House in here. Cool.