Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I am going to get some of my Older stuff on here at first because that is all I have at the Momment... I will post my stuff after I get a scanner to use... It sucks only having a Laptop... I don't even have a printer of my own. Some of these you might have already seen. 

One of my ex GF.

Power Girl

Pearl

Tattoo design for friend. 

Another one of my Ex GF. lol

Pirate Chick.

Death

Mongo Bongo - Equal Oppertunity Super Hero.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tonis
@Xavier St. Cloud: ah, I remember a few of these, and some new / old treats I haven't seen. Nice. 
like each one for different reasons :) 
the tat design would make a sweet one, did they get it yet?
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@tonis said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud: ah, I remember a few of these, and some new / old treats I haven't seen. Nice. like each one for different reasons :) the tat design would make a sweet one, did they get it yet? "

Thanks Tonis... No he did end up getting that one... We worked on a new design for him... By we, I mean him and I... I don't have a copy of that one... I do have a ton of new art, and no damn scanner at the momment however lol.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tonis
@M.S. Feather said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud:  Wow, you did a great job on these Xavier.  So many styles and varieties between all the young ladies.  I love how you laid the images out too...  All the guys who veiw these are having fun ogling all the eye candy and then BAM!  Finish it off with a freaky dude with a lunchbag for a face.  Bwahaha! "
hehe, that's how you achieve 'shlock & awe' :)
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@M.S. Feather said:
" @Xavier St. Cloud:  Wow, you did a great job on these Xavier.  So many styles and varieties between all the young ladies.  I love how you laid the images out too...  All the guys who veiw these are having fun ogling all the eye candy and then BAM!  Finish it off with a freaky dude with a lunchbag for a face.  Bwahaha! "

Thank you... I am going to post more as soon as I have a way to do so.