Would it be out of place to ask for an image manip?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, my image manip skills are very limited. I can barely run photoshop. I was wondering if anyone here had the skill to help me out? I asked in my homeland (the RPG section) but our image manip guy is long gone.

No Caption Provided

I've been looking to change my character's look for a while. I finally decided that his look out of costume would be Jericho (Fallout 3), but there's one little problem. Jericho has a beard, Bullseye does not. I do not wish to use the movie adaption of Bullseye (because just looking at him makes me want to gouge my eyes out), and would also prefer for him to have a beard and a costume. I intend on using the image to the left primarily (as evidenced by my current av), and think that should be the picture to receive the beard.

No Caption Provided

For the specifics on said beard, I'm looking for something between stubble and Grisly Adams. Maybe a season 2 Rick Grimes (or early comics, if that's your thing). Or the Rough Survivalist beard, if you're familiar with the game of Jericho (pictured right)'s origin. Pretty much just a full beard without going mountain man or getting knarly. Trimmed, but full. As far as color goes, I'm thinking Dark Brown, the texture of the beard smoothed out to fit with the style of the image.

I've already got this posted on 2 image manip sites, but have yet to get any results. If someone here could help me out, that'd be awesome.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

I've only used Blender but hair growth there is fairly easy. and so is trimming it. THere's even a button with 'Hair' on it. you just select the vertices surrounding the area you want the hair to emanate from and boba fett's your uncle, more or less. There are import and export functions for various file types and various tutorials for whatever it is you'd like to do. Blender is completely free to download which is a great thing about it.

I haven't used it for ages though otherwise I'd offer to do it for you..