#1 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Preliminary line work. Haven't done a horse, Centaur or a Minotaur in a very long time. One of the earliest things I learned to draw was a horse. Haven't used a reference on this yet, so please if you are a horse expert or lover of horses be kind and don't nit pick Hehehe....

#2 Posted by payno (958 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: Great piece of artwork. I've always found horses difficult to draw.

Just one thing, I don't mean to be picky, but isn't this a Centaur not a Minotaur?

#3 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno said:

@RamsIllustrations: Great piece of artwork. I've always found horses difficult to draw.

Just one thing, I don't mean to be picky, but isn't this a Centaur not a Minotaur?

AND BY GOLLY GEE WIZ IT IS!!!!!! When I finish the inks and possibly colors I will re-post it as such. Hehehe, ooops!

Thanks man I appreciate the correction, I knew better but my bad, glad you liked!

Yeah horses are a bit of a challenge and I wanted to see how much I recalled without using a reference. I will use a reference and see if and how much needs changing. I like testing my recall and see for fun how bad I am off my mark and how close I came to getting it correct. Helps me reafirm for faster art projects in the future. I may throw a Minotaur in for the hell of it and so my Title holds validity!

As I hold my head low and walk off in shame and embarrassment...... :P

#4 Posted by KEROGA (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: niice!

#5 Posted by 1frankcastle4 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

good stuff!

#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: I love the detail in head piece. Great Job!

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

BAD (wait for it) ASS!!!!