Wonder Cat

Darkthewise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Darkthewise

Hello everyone ^_^  I am constantly looking to improve my drawings skills, so constructive criticism is always welcome.   Here is one of my color drawings of a Amalgam of wonder woman and Cheetara. I have a high resolution of my drawing on my deviantart website so if you wish please take a look.   ^_^

Born on Themyscira island of the planet Thundera, she was the daughter to Queen Hippolyta. When Urzkartaga the goddesses created the Amazons, all the souls of women killed by male violence were given rebirth as Amazons from the clay at the bottom of the Blood Sea of Thundera, save one, which stayed in Mother Thundera's Womb for thousands of years. After their exile to Themyscira, Hippolyta found herself wishing for a child. She was granted that wish by Urzkartaga and was instructed to mold some clay into a baby girl named Cheetara who was blessed and granted powers of the gods.

Many Years later she leave the Island of Themyscira and end up becoming a founding member of the Justice Cats. A group of heroes with the like minded goal of protecting there planet from the evils such as Lex-Ra the Ever living and other evils of the universe. The leader of Justice Cats being Lion-El with his Kryptonian Sword of Omen. She now Teaches other heroes and heroines about truth, justice, honor, and loyalty.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tonis
@Darkthewise: love the amalgamation choices, pose, and modified Hall of Justice. Very creative combinations.
If there's one thing I would say it needs, is a bit more of a furry texture look to the skin. Right now it's too smooth, and comes across like freckly skin instead of the shorthaired cheetah coat.
Other than that though, she looks smokin hot to me :)
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

That's freaking gorgeous! I love the back-story as well, very creative. 

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Billy Batson

looking great!

Darkthewise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkthewise
@tonis: Thank you for the input. ^_^ Can you explain how to give it a furry texture look or know of a  tutorial that can explain how to do it by any chance.

@The Dark Huntress: Thank you ^_^ Nice to see you like the back-story ^_^

@Billy Batson:  Thank you ^_^
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Caligula

that is pretty awesome.

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By tonis
@Darkthewise said:
@tonis: Thank you for the input. ^_^ Can you explain how to give it a furry texture look or know of a  tutorial that can explain how to do it by any chance.
There's a couple of ways to approach it and depending on the type of fur some techniques work better than others.
It's been a few years since I did it in photoshop, but I'd hit up google and hunt for 'photoshop fur tutorial' and you will find quite a lot of different ways and suggestions.
Even if your not using photoshop, you should be able to get the jist of the ideas and apply them to whatever image editor you might use.

With the newer CS versions of photoshop if I was to try off the top of my head anything I'd make a layer that consisted of all the skin area of the body (and the tail). On that layer I'd then experiment with the 'Layer Style' window, specifically in the 'Pattern Overlay' settings where I'd look for a pattern that resembles the fur look I want.

That's kind of a generic way, but that's probably where I'd start. Definitely a tutorial should give you decent step by step through something similar to that.
GODofART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By GODofART
@Darkthewise: Is it weird that I find this incredibly sexy? Its a bit kinky to say the least. Good job. Its only a matter of time before Hollywood rapes the shit out of the thunder cat franchise like they did with transformers. I didn't even Finnish watching the 3rd transformers movie and i have no desire to see how it all ends. It wasn't good man, it was long and boring. Maybe its just me but I think it sucked and I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Thunder, Thunder, THUNDER CATS! :D
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ARMIV

How'd I miss this? This is GORGEOUS!!

Darkthewise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkthewise
@GODofART:  No it is not weird at all. I try to make all my drawing stand out some way. I have not drawn any transformer art but I like the 3rd movie. X_X  I also hope that the Thunder cats are done nicely but only time will tell. 

@ARMIV:  No clue  ^_^ Thank you ^_^ I just love what if stories and crossover stories you should see what I have on my DA account XD
MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By MrUnknown

Good job!

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ARMIV
@Darkthewise: Got a link? Because I'd be more than happy to check it out!
Darkthewise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkthewise
@MrUnknown:  Thank you ^_^

@ARMIV:    sure it is http://darkthewise.deviantart.com/
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ARMIV
@Darkthewise said:
@MrUnknown:  Thank you ^_^

@ARMIV:    sure it is http://darkthewise.deviantart.com/
Thanks man!
Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Press Oblivion

This is a really amazing piece! Love the stars and spots!

Darkthewise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkthewise
@ARMIV: Your welcome ^_^

@Press Oblivion:  Thank you ^_^