J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33
No Caption Provided

Today I made a little fan-art of Jim Lee’s Signature Wildstorm Creation ..Wildcats ( from their humble beginnings from 1992 of vol 1 ) when the c.a.t.s was a Early Flagship image book . basically the foundation of the Original Wildstorm Universe ( pre 1998 DC Comics wildstorm buy out ) as a kid i got into wildcats by way of the Animated series from 1995 1st ( i liked the characters but i wanted to read the comics that they came from ..which i had the 1st 4 issues + a few odd issues during its early run and a few issues of the alan moore run ) I have a soft spot for this version of the team . because of the way Jim Lee designed everyone ( and later on what Alan Moore , James Robinson & much later Joe Casey brought to these characters in terms of development & their various Complex storylines ) also the Art later on by Travis Charest , Sean Phillips , Kevin Maguire & many others . anyways I made this today to remember this team as they was when they spring to life off of the pages from 1992 image comics . ( hopefully one-day Jim Lee will bring this team back in the All New DC-YOU in some larger than life fashion ) Long Live Classic Wildstorm

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Looks amazing.