Leighanief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Leighanief

Hello everyone!

We have three days remaining for a Comic Anthology I have been part of for a year and some. It's exciting after so much time to have gotten it to a place where there's a finish physical stage.

We been sharing it with a lot of our artist friends and contact but I thought it'd be great to share it with comic enthusiasts even more so!

No Caption Provided

"WHERE IS HOME?" COMIC AND ILLUSTRATIVE ANTHOLOGY HAS LAUNCHED ON KICKSTARTER!

This project has been in the works for over a year, and involves the efforts of 15 artists from Toronto and around the world. There’s a TON of talent in this group!

No Caption Provided

There are many fantastic example of the artwork from the many artist on the Kickstarter page itself, so I will not put the up here, I highly suggest going and checking them out. There's so much excellence. It all explores the theme of 'Where is Home?' in many different styles and moods. Approached from many different views from each artist which is just fantastic. We're all professionals in the industry. I myself work in the animation field.

As an extra bonus, I will put of a preview of my first page before it was finished and composited into it's final stage.

Please enjoy and check us out and share us out! Cheers all!

No Caption Provided

-Nicole

Also here are some of the artistic style via the postcards for the project.

We just last week put up a look at the postcards we have available for our reward tiers.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided