What you think about my drawing of Reptilla?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is a 18x24 drawing that I did of Reptilla (from Salem Seven) 5 years ago. I was a fan of her...maybe cuz she wasn't around too long. So what I do...I draw characters that ain't frequently around a lot. That way it would give me the motivation to draw more and different things from my own vision. Reptilla itself is my own vision. I visualize her in the dark underground. She's above the volcano and she can resist it. That's why you see a lot of smoke, little hole with lava in it, and stone every where. I already had few people who wanted to buy it, but by then, I wanted it for my portfolio, so it wasn't for sale. Now that I'm creating my OWN characters...I don't really care much for this drawing (even though is still part of my portfolio). So here it is...I used Prismacolor pencils and Strathmore 80 lb. smooth drawing paper. I love Prismacolor....although I use it mostly On Bristol paper now. So.......what do you think.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

She looks malevolent but wow! your work is intense.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Very detailed work, I love it. How long did it take you to complete this?

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cutter

She looks malevolent but wow! your work is intense.

Very detailed work, I love it. How long did it take you to complete this?

Thanks guys....the average time that took me to complete this...took me for about 20 hours.

Netshyster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Netshyster

It's good work.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a beautiful piece. I love the way you drew her snake hands and her body is perfectly shaped. Like the idea of her being underground close to the volcano. This I will buy.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:

This is a beautiful piece. I love the way you drew her snake hands and her body is perfectly shaped. Like the idea of her being underground close to the volcano. This I will buy.

I'm surprise this is back...lol. Thanks...but this is not for sale...lol. I can do you a copy if you like...if you're interesting..PM me.