What if Darth Vader were assimilated by the Borg?

PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PushMunky

If anybody wants to take a stab at it, I think it'd be interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6fd1f5ce1a1
deactivated-5b6fd1f5ce1a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I know this was 4 years ago, but I did do something of the sort a while ago, so I'm going to share it here:

No Caption Provided

Vader of Borg by argonvegell (http://argonvegell.deviantart.com/#/art/Vader-of-Borg-585371169?hf=1)

"I find your resistance disturbing." - Vader of Borg

After being assimilated by the Borg Queen herself, the dark side of the Force was too great for the Queen, instead, she became enslaved by it, becoming Darth Vader's dark apprentice, and Vader became Vader of Borg, the Dark Lord of the Borg and of the Sith.

After gaining control of the Borg, Vader used their technology to enhance himself, no longer bound by his armor and life-support system, Vader regained the abilities he lost from when he was once Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, before he was burned on Mustafar, and he also gained the Borg ability to assimilate countless innocents into his dark collective.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

I know this was 4 years ago, but I did do something of the sort a while ago, so I'm going to share it here:

No Caption Provided

Vader of Borg by argonvegell (http://argonvegell.deviantart.com/#/art/Vader-of-Borg-585371169?hf=1)

"I find your resistance disturbing." - Vader of Borg

After being assimilated by the Borg Queen herself, the dark side of the Force was too great for the Queen, instead, she became enslaved by it, becoming Darth Vader's dark apprentice, and Vader became Vader of Borg, the Dark Lord of the Borg and of the Sith.

After gaining control of the Borg, Vader used their technology to enhance himself, no longer bound by his armor and life-support system, Vader regained the abilities he lost from when he was once Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, before he was burned on Mustafar, and he also gained the Borg ability to assimilate countless innocents into his dark collective.

Oh. My. God.

That is epic.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Also, this amalgam has caused a pretty rowdy debate at our house over whether or not he could be assimilated XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6fd1f5ce1a1
deactivated-5b6fd1f5ce1a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bumpyboo: Thanks for liking :)

No, if Darth Vader resisted the Borg, then they wouldn't be able to assimilate him, I read somewhere that Jedi are resistant to poisons thanks to the Force, so they would resist and destroy the nanobots in their blood streams with the Force.

My inspiration for this one is that, what if Darth Vader wanted to be assimilated by the Borg?

Darth Vader is angry and frustrated with being trapped inside a metal cage, his armor and life-support system, which is like a ball and chain to him, which hinders his potential, and Vader realizes that this was purposely done by Emperor Palpatine to keep Vader subservient to him, and after encountering the Borg, Vader sensed the Borg's collective consciousness, their power and their intellect, and what he would gain if he were to gain control of the Borg, and thus, he allows himself to be assimilated in order to infiltrate their collective consciousness like a virus, Vader dominates the Borg Queen and he used their technology to enhance himself, no longer bound by his armor and life-support system, Vader regained the abilities he lost from when he was once Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, and he also gained the Borg ability to assimilate countless innocents into his dark collective, then Vader would challenge Emperor Palpatine to become the true Dark Lord of the Sith.