Welcome to the EVO Universe...UPDATED - 7/6/2014

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blue Son

Hi all, this is just a continuation of my old thread: Welcome to the EVO Universe...UPDATED - 1/26/2014

Introducing my latest piece I like to call World Crushers, for obvious good reason:

No Caption Provided

Been awhile since I did a render this big. Sophia Dennison and super human martial art speeder Shintobe about to take down some Shock Troopers. Render was done in Poser Pro 2012 and post work is done in Photoshop. I hope everyone likes, as always comment as you see fit!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Eye of Ra airborne and unleashing his power

No Caption Provided

Freedom soaring high into the skies...

No Caption Provided

An updated pic of Wendigo, that's now competing on the #80 Character Creation Contest.

No Caption Provided

I realized something, what good are superheroes if they have no one to fight?! I realize I haven't emphasized my rogue gallery of villains that are also evil and awesome.

Introducing the female maniacal powerhouse of the EVO Universe named....wait for it...Peace.

Some of Peace's powers and abilities are similar to Freedom, and as you can see, in a very bad way.

Peace is copyright under the EVO Universe.

No Caption Provided

WARNING!! EXTREMELY BLOODY AND DISTURBING SCENE!

Introducing Nachzehrer, the sadistic Titan strong woman of the Zombie Nation. Possessing superhuman strength, enhanced speed, durability, and regenerative healing; Nachzehrer also possesses an infinite hatred for anything living. She takes great near orgasmic pleasure in watching the life slowly drain from an individual while she is murdering them. And with her abilities there are very few that can stop her while doing it.

By the way, a nachzehrer is a sort of Germanvampire. Nachzehrer translates "afterwards (nach) devourer/sapper of energy (zehrer)".

The character Nachzehrer is copyright under the EVO Universe.

No Caption Provided

Introducing another villain from my rogue gallery. Revenant, the infamous leader of the Zombie Nation.

Revenant is a class 10 elemental EVO that has the ability to absorb and breakdown matter at the atomic level, and turn it into energy for sustenance, flight, or to unleash near nuclear force destructive blasts depending on how much he absorbs. His absorption ability is unparalleled drawing power from the air that he breathes, to a person or in organic object he touches turning them to dust in a matter of seconds. He can even absorb power from water, fire, and electricity.

That along with his calm gentleman demeanor, razor sharp intelligence, masks how much of a sociopath he is making him one of the most dangerous superhuman's on the planet.

The character Revenant is copyright under the EVO Universe.

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Eye Candy^

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0