#1 Posted by TypH (374 posts) - - Show Bio
Here, Above you will see a sample of some pencils I did for a large TMNT piece. I created this piece for my Animation protfolio. Hopefully they will like it and accept me.
#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

righteous dude

#3 Posted by TypH (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedK: Thanks man, glad you like it!

#4 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that's so classic TNMT. It looks just so perfect for that era...like a page from a coloring book.

#5 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

That is really excellent work, nice one! :D

#6 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

@TypH:

Quite the contrast from your Galactus, nice composition! Coming along nicely with your work, really polishing it up on different levels!

#7 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it!! I grew up on THESE turtles! Took me back to Elementary. lol

#8 Posted by TypH (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery: Thanks for the kind words Crash, I loved all the TMNT stuff I had when I was growing up, so I wanted to create something along the same lines as something I would have seen as a kid.

@BumpyBoo: thanks Boo, glad to see you enjoy this piece a lot :)

@RamsIllustrations: thanks for the kind words Rams, I have a love for both the cartoony style such as this piece. The kind of stuff I grew up with as a kid. I also have a love for the more detailed stuff. The kind of artwork I got more into in my later years after seeing McFarlanes artwork.

@Guardiandevil83: Glad to see another fellow fan who grew up with these same turtles!

#9 Posted by longbowhunter (5862 posts) - - Show Bio

I read the Archie Turtles comics growing up. I remember having the Mondo Gekko origin issue. Really great art!

#10 Posted by TypH (374 posts) - - Show Bio
Bebop color sketch.
#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! Very vibrant!