Tips maybe? WW sketch

keithcolby1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By keithcolby1995

Just did a little sketch of Wonder Woman, before I went to bed. Just wondering if I could get any tips? Is she even pretty enough to be WW? lol

No Caption Provided

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup she is pretty enough to be Wonder Woman and I can even say the essence of the character.

As to your query or tips on how to improve her lies on your intention for this piece...do you like to make her look anime like or realistic or comic book like or a cross of all this art styles...

I see more of an anime-ish approach with her so lines must be clean and even on the outline.

A quick look on human anatomy can guide you on proper muscle and bone outline.

You have a great start here...looking forward for your future works.

keithcolby1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup she is pretty enough to be Wonder Woman and I can even say the essence of the character.

As to your query or tips on how to improve her lies on your intention for this piece...do you like to make her look anime like or realistic or comic book like or a cross of all this art styles...

If I had a choice, I would say realistic like in a Jim Lee kind of way. But I can't do that yet, so I've been leaning on the side of anime. Seems a little easier than realistic.

I see more of an anime-ish approach with her so lines must be clean and even on the outline.

A quick look on human anatomy can guide you on proper muscle and bone outline.

Thanks for the words of advice :)

You have a great start here...looking forward for your future works.