Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@artisticneedham:

The pencil rough is excellent! Inking gives me the impression that you may still be unsure of your lines and your solid blacks. Maybe comes across a little uptight.

Loosen up a bit, I love what I see! :D

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice concept and execution!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

That inked picture isn't actually the final inked. I just didn't have the final inked saved on my thumbdrive. But in the picture of the shirt it is final inks. Thank you both for your comments. :) Glad you like it.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is sooooo cool...the procession look really awesome. Nice work...

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Wish this was selling as t-shirt. I would defiantly buy it. It looks great!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wish this was selling as t-shirt. I would defiantly buy it. It looks great!

Yeah...I'ld buy one

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@artisticneedham: Excellent picture!

You should upload that to Tee-Fury. People would buy that, though how the legal part works on characters/copyright etc you'd have to find out.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: http://needham-comics.deviantart.com/
you can mention that here and maybe the site I am applying to will see that. :)

@batkevin74: Tee-Fury?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@artisticneedham: http://www.teefury.com/?gclid=CMC2qZ2tuLwCFUo5pAodi28AKQ

They sell limited edition cool shirts where you can make money. Check'em out and send me a 5% royalty check when you do :)

RedDeadJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to add that weird uncle no one ever talks about... Deadpool!!!

In all seriousness though, great art

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good art, but why is Rose so small?

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanks guys. @cable_extreme She is the youngest, and I thought she was sort of like a small woman. Slade is 6' 4", and Rose is 5' 4". Also I was drawing them in order for the viewer to tell the ages. Slade and Adeline are the parents, Grant is the oldest. Joseph is the middle child, and Rose is the baby of the family. Sort of like a family sitcom.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanks guys. @cable_extreme She is the youngest, and I thought she was sort of like a small woman. Slade is 6' 4", and Rose is 5' 4". Also I was drawing them in order for the viewer to tell the ages. Slade and Adeline are the parents, Grant is the oldest. Joseph is the middle child, and Rose is the baby of the family. Sort of like a family sitcom.

It just confused me a little, Rose is 5,4, but Adeline is not 6 foot lol. And if you were trying to do age, she would be younger and still have her left eye. Though nice artwork.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
No Caption Provided

I think you are looking at it a little too literal, maybe. The daughter I drew is the youngest of the family, not meant to be her younger self. Just that I was trying to tell visually that they are a happy family. Slade is the loving military war hero father type. Adeline is the mother. Grant is the oldest child/son following in his father's footsteps wanting so much to make his father proud. Joseph is the younger son/middle child who is closer to the mother. And Rose is the tomboy youngest child/only girl. She wants to be just like her father. Their heights are more symbolic in their status and ranking of age in the family. Also its also meant to call back that Adeline shot Slade in the eye, Rose stabbed out her own eye to be like her father, Grant died trying to be like Slade, Adeline is not the loving wholesome mother she looks in the pic, etc. They aren't as happy as they look in the imaginary dream picture. I also made her smaller because she is sort of the dainty daughter is is small and thin but is actually just as deadly as her father and brother. And then there is the aesthetic layout of the picture. Also I based her on actresses like Sara Michelle Gellar who are short and skinny but play super tough action warrior types. I didn't want anyone to be the same height or have the same expression, I wanted each to be their own character. and there is more, but seriously I am not angry ranting. I just wanted to explain all my artistic inspiration here. :) I am glad you liked the picture. It was also inspired by TV family sitcom group shots too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I'd buy that shirt in a second.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you, I am currently looking for T-Shirt/type companies that do in-house graphic art and designs maybe one day I can bring this shirt to reality. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

My one thing is that the text is kinda iffy. I have no other criticisms.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

I am not great at Text, its meant to be like a TV family Sitcom title. But I see what you mean. :)

Here is another one I did. titled "Best Bugs"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ted Kord and Peter Parker, Blue Beetle and Spider-Man. They are both characters created by Steve Ditko, one for Marvel and one for DC. And I sort of see them as the same character. Ted made a promise to his dying friend to become the new Blue Beetle but couldn't make the magic scarab work. So he used his intelligence to create non-lethal weapons, a vehicle, and gear, to save the day. Peter Parker has such a high sense of responsibility that even if he had no spider-powers he would feel the need to help and perhaps have become like Blue Beetle anyway. So I made this Best Bugs friendship portrait.