J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33
No Caption Provided

Here is what I have been sketching today , an Homage to one of my favorite Savage Dragon single issues ..and that issue is the Savage Dragon vs the Savage Megaton Man ( one-shot ) from 1992 . this issue is very special to me because its 1st Appearance of She-Dragon ( as a Member of the Nixed Men ..Erik`s Parody of John Byrne`s Next Men ) also because It was a really funny issue . anyways my sketch right her before you has She-Dragon in Place of Dragon Fighting Overlord . the Idea I got for this was Because of the Cartoon ( yet again ) when I was a snot nose Kid I always found that conflict interesting that She-Dragon and Over Lord would be an Interesting conflict . anyways here in this little diddy I played that up a little . I was going for a Jack Kirby feel in terms of Overlord`s Figure being a Little Blocky also she dragon has a Little bit of that too . anyways this is me having a little fun today trying to channel my inner Kirby

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IcePrince_X

Major coolness!!!!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Your style reminds me of Mike Allred. I love all things Savage Dragon, so nice pic.

J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@cbishop: Thank you , I used to read Mike Allred`s run on X-Force when I was a teen . It inspired me a lot along with Bruce Timm , Erik Larsen and Jack Kirby . ^_^ also have been reading Love and Rockets and Ghost World too so yeah also I adore All things savage dragon since I was a Kid ( the cartoon , I had an Battle damage dragon from the Playmates set from 95 and the comics I got into as a Teen ) also She-Dragon is my favorite .