#1 Edited by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't done this in a while, but anyway, here's what I have. The first one is in the ever-jovial spirit of the Halloween season. Actually, most of these do.

#2 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated Resident Evil 3...but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate your Nemesis!  You even managed to showcase how annoyingly indestructible he was. XP

I also love the one of the guy posing while a monster reaches out to crush him.  Heheh.

#3 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather said:

I hated Resident Evil 3...but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate your Nemesis! You even managed to showcase how annoyingly indestructible he was. XP I also love the one of the guy posing while a monster reaches out to crush him. Heheh.

Heh-heh, thanks. The Nemesis one was actually done after a "dream" I had when he hadn't been in a dream of mine since I was a child, so that persistence in his character and strength was something I really wanted to capture.

And it does look to be that way, doesn't it?

#4 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!  Who is that nifty little ninja man in the second picture?  He is pretty awesome! =)
#5 Posted by Decept-O (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Great stuff. Are you going to post the new Public Domain Redesign contest?

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@ARMIV2: Great stuff. Are you going to post the new Public Domain Redesign contest?

Thank you, and I'll be getting to that.

Just gotta pick a character.

#7 Edited by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

More coming...whenever...

P.S. The ninja guy is called "Z the Dream Warrior". More info about him can be found here: http://planbcomics.com/

#8 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2: Haha, literal spam (and their expressions)! XD

Seriously though, my brothers are guilty of spamming attacks sometimes.  That's why I can't wait to use Phoenix Wright to lay some righteous OBJECTION's against that bologna.
#9 Edited by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather said:

@ARMIV2: Haha, literal spam (and their expressions)! XD Seriously though, my brothers are guilty of spamming attacks sometimes. That's why I can't wait to use Phoenix Wright to lay some righteous OBJECTION's against that bologna.

YES!!

And ya, I love Ryu, but everyone uses him the same way :P

And that drawing is hilarious!

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather said:

@ARMIV2: Haha, literal spam (and their expressions)! XD Seriously though, my brothers are guilty of spamming attacks sometimes. That's why I can't wait to use Phoenix Wright to lay some righteous OBJECTION's against that bologna.

Sort of the same deal here, but with Nemesis instead.

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@M.S. Feather said:

YES!!

And ya, I love Ryu, but everyone uses him the same way :P

And that drawing is hilarious!

Thanks!

#11 Edited by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2:

As usual good work! Told ya I would ink something of yours when I had time. Venom caught my eye. Hope you like it. : )

#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@DavidR said:

@ARMIV2:

As usual good work! Told ya I would ink something of yours when I had time. Venom caught my eye. Hope you like it. : )

Oh wow man! I'm loving this!

Thank you so much!

#13 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2:

Oh wow man! I'm loving this!

Thank you so much!

My pleasure, really glad you liked it!!!

#14 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Today I saw two of my favorite Vine artists combine their talents to make perfect artistic harmony.  ...And all was right with the world.

#15 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather said:

Today I saw two of my favorite Vine artists combine their talents to make perfect artistic harmony. ...And all was right with the world.

Heh-heh!

#16 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather: aww that's cute! haha :D Nice sketches as usual Arm4 ;)

#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome work man!

#18 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

@M.S. Feather: aww that's cute! haha :D Nice sketches as usual Arm4 ;)

Thank you!

@MrDirector786 said:

Awesome work man!

Thanks!

#19 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, which one of these do you like better?

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself said:

@ARMIV2: Thats awesome work. did you do that?

Thank you, and yes, I did.

Everything here, with the exception of the inking on the Venom piece, I did.

#21 Posted by ARMIV2 (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself said:

@ARMIV2: I'll tell you what,I wish I could draw. I SUCK! lol Awesome work.

Just takes practice is all.

And thanks once again.