• 62 results
#51 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: Your welcome and thank you for sharing this with us!

#52 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq said:

@armiv2: so great! I love the detail you put into costumes! The Vader redesign is awesome too!

Thanks, man! Thanks a lot!

#53 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

Okiee-dokey, here we go with some new artwork type stuff!

I started this here Grundy/Ghost Rider one for a contest here on the Vine, but because of stuff, I kinda fell away from it.

This here is for the latest (by the time I am typing this) Public Domain Re-design contest, and the character is The Harpy.

I regret doing the background for this one...

But anyway, this one is a re-make of an old drawing I did from way back in 2009. Both characters are originals of mine.

This is a full on drawing I did of my Jadis (The White Witch from Narnia) design. Man, I love drawing this design. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I just have a lot of fun drawing it.

This came about with a flip of a coin. It was either going to be Elizabeth or something creepy. After drawing Elizabeth, I felt that I could add a little bit more here and there...

Back to Jadis again, but after working on that Bioshock Infinite one, I wanted to experiment more with art-nouveau designs and I figured she'd be the one to work it with since she kinda seems to fit the style in my opinion.

Your honest thoughts and opinions are always appreciated!

Amazing, mate! Your art just keeps getting better all the time ^_^

#54 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice body of work Armiv, there's a lot to choose from. Good going buddy! I went ahead and gave your re-design a few unrefined brushstrokes. Hope you like. When I get a chance I will add some greys and maybe color. Glad to see you practicing! :D

#57 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations:

Ooooooh! I like that! I like that alot! And thanks, I try to do what I can when I can.

And anyhow, here's some newer stuff. Some commission type stuff from around here and then some.

#58 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2: Woooooooooow 8D

Hee-hee-hee, I am so very glad that you approve ^^

#60 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

I got a little bored a few nights ago and tweaked a sketch. This is some of what I did with it.

#61 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I REALLY like your style man, keep it going :)

Have you thought about developing your own ip?

#62 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: This portrait is great :)

#63 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I REALLY like your style man, keep it going :)

Have you thought about developing your own ip?

Thank you :) I will be.

IP?

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2: This portrait is great :)

Thank you so much. I styled it kinda off of the Alice: Madness Returns art direction, so that look probably boosted it.

#64 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

A little bitty new bits.

Well okay, this one here is actually just an edit of an older drawing that I forgot to upload here. The rest is really new.

Here's a Juri sketch I did while I was down back home for my break.

This one here is a commission I did.

This Raziel one was sketched on the bus to school and finished during class.

And this is a digital thingy I made like some 10 minutes ago. I didn't draw Ryu or Chun-Li, but everything else I did.

7/20/2013

Blasted post limit...

So here's some new stuff, mostly from contests on the Vine.

And some color alts for the Black Cat re-design just above.