• 63 results
#1 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of it is a little less recent, but it's still the most recent considering how much actual arty type art I have been doing as of late.

#2 Posted by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: That third picture is AMAZING! Kudos on the MK one between Milena and Sheeva ;)

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: That third picture is AMAZING! Kudos on the MK one between Milena and Sheeva ;)

Why thank you, man!

#6 Posted by Decept-O (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I really like the third piece quite a bit. Anything specific about it? I don't recognize who or what the characters may be or the like. *sorry* That said, I still like it, very nice!

#7 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@decept_o said:

@armiv2: I really like the third piece quite a bit. Anything specific about it? I don't recognize who or what the characters may be or the like. *sorry* That said, I still like it, very nice!

Thanks! That third one was initially just a warm-up I was doing to prime myself up for some other project, but it kinda got out of hand and became what it is. The characters were made up as I went along, so no worries.

#8 Edited by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the details on the creature with scales. The entire mood of the piece is great!

#9 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

This here is a re-design I did for Darth Vader as part of a bi-weekly facebook group challenge.

I love the details on the creature with scales. The entire mood of the piece is great!

Thank you!

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

I did this just this morning. Probably could've waited until I had access to a scanner, but...stuff.

#11 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

I did this just this morning. Probably could've waited until I had access to a scanner, but...stuff.

WOAH that is awesome! Kinda reminds me of Biologic Show...and that is one of my all time faves so, yeah....wow O_O

#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2 said:

WOAH that is awesome! Kinda reminds me of Biologic Show...and that is one of my all time faves so, yeah....wow O_O

Heh-heh, well thank you kindly! I'm not familiar with the Biologic Show, but the name alone sounds incredibly awesome. These two are from two separate horror games (SCP: Containment Breach & Amnesia: The Dark Descent), and I drew them 'cause of this video here:

#13 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2:

Oh nice, I never played those, but it's great to see where you got the idea :D If you're into horror then I would definitely recommend checking Biologic Show out if you can, it is pretty dark and weird (but seriously cool too).

#14 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2:

Oh nice, I never played those, but it's great to see where you got the idea :D If you're into horror then I would definitely recommend checking Biologic Show out if you can, it is pretty dark and weird (but seriously cool too).

I'll give it a look-see whenever I can get the chance, 'cause dark and weird is my cup o' tea.

#15 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool art here

#17 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2

Love DD and Darth redesign! I see Ravyn got a JG out of you. She passed that along to me, super cool detailing. Nice to see you on colors too!

#19 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2

Love DD and Darth redesign! I see Ravyn got a JG out of you. She passed that along to me, super cool detailing. Nice to see you on colors too!

Thanks! I'm actually quite proud of those two m'self. And yeah, that was a fun one doing. I like drawing stuff for her.

Heh-heh, I color whenever I can.

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

I made this wallpaper during scene rehearsals today.

#21 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

I envy you, but good job m8.

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

I envy you, but good job m8.

Well thank you, good sir.

#23 Posted by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

Oooh, I like this a lot! ^_^

#24 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I especially enjoyed the last one

#25 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol these were cool and funny

#26 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2 said:

Oooh, I like this a lot! ^_^

Thank you a lot!

#27 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: the fully colored and background-ed one with Sheeva

#30 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

These here are my character line-ups for my Character & Object Design class. These are characters from The Chronicles of Narnia, as that was the chosen story to tinker around with. The top one is a "before" outfit set, while the bottom one is the "current/after" set.

#32 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

These here are my character line-ups for my Character & Object Design class. These are characters from The Chronicles of Narnia, as that was the chosen story to tinker around with. The top one is a "before" outfit set, while the bottom one is the "current/after" set.

Love it! The contrast between the outfits is so interesting. Plus I love how you draw hands, I can never get those right :)

#33 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2 said:

Love it! The contrast between the outfits is so interesting. Plus I love how you draw hands, I can never get those right :)

Why thank you! Although it wasn't part of the assignment, I wanted to do the before line-up to show how the story changes these characters in quite...well, contrasting people. That and it gave me a reason to draw Jadis again.

And I really appreciate that 'cause I'm still learning how to get hands right myself.

#34 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoops, I forgot to upload this one.

And if you care to see some older artwork, check here.

#35 Edited by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2:

Oooh, this looks really good coloured! :D

#36 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2:

Oooh, this looks really good coloured! :D

Thanks! Planning on giving it a background too, just don't know when or if I even will.

#37 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only are you talented artistically -- but you're adventurous as well! I like how you experiment with different backgrounds and your ability to colour and shade is top-notch!

Do you have a thread where you've collected all your drawings?

#38 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Not only are you talented artistically -- but you're adventurous as well! I like how you experiment with different backgrounds and your ability to colour and shade is top-notch!

Do you have a thread where you've collected all your drawings?

I have a few threads around the vine where I've posted my artwork, but they never seem to stick as permanent ones, so it's all kinda broken up. I do have a gallery on my profile dedicated solely to my artwork though.

#39 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2:

Awwwh!

I will go raid your image gallery then. :)

#40 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@armiv2:

Awwwh!

I will go raid your image gallery then. :)

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Heh-heh!

#41 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

So in working on some more character sketches for my Character & Object Design class, I was screwing around in imitating other artist's styles. Out of the ones I did, the Alex Ahad stylized render was the most complete, so I decided to experiment with some colors on it. This is what I came up with.

#42 Posted by BumpyBoo (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2:

These are cool, it is interesting to see how much of a difference colour can make to the overall feel of a picture :)

#43 Edited by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@armiv2:

These are cool, it is interesting to see how much of a difference colour can make to the overall feel of a picture :)

Mm, it is a neat exercise to perform and a fun little thing to do on the side of school work!

#44 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Okiee-dokey, here we go with some new artwork type stuff!

I started this here Grundy/Ghost Rider one for a contest here on the Vine, but because of stuff, I kinda fell away from it.

This here is for the latest (by the time I am typing this) Public Domain Re-design contest, and the character is The Harpy.

I regret doing the background for this one...

But anyway, this one is a re-make of an old drawing I did from way back in 2009. Both characters are originals of mine.

This is a full on drawing I did of my Jadis (The White Witch from Narnia) design. Man, I love drawing this design. Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I just have a lot of fun drawing it.

This came about with a flip of a coin. It was either going to be Elizabeth or something creepy. After drawing Elizabeth, I felt that I could add a little bit more here and there...

Back to Jadis again, but after working on that Bioshock Infinite one, I wanted to experiment more with art-nouveau designs and I figured she'd be the one to work it with since she kinda seems to fit the style in my opinion.

Your honest thoughts and opinions are always appreciated!

#45 Edited by GODofART (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

This was awesome, and your bioshock infinite fan art was really great to dude! I need to do some myself.

#46 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@armiv2 said:

This was awesome, and your bioshock infinite fan art was really great to dude! I need to do some myself.

Thank you and thank you! And I say go for it!

#47 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff, dude.

#48 Posted by Samimista (21028 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! 0.0 Really well done artwork! Very awesome. =D

#49 Posted by ARMIV2 (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff, dude.

Danke heaps, mate.

Wow! 0.0 Really well done artwork! Very awesome. =D

Thank you kindly!

#50 Posted by bennyq (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: so great! I love the detail you put into costumes! The Vader redesign is awesome too!