colours seem a bit washed compared to whats on my computer. really not sure why
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IcePrince_X

Not much with the colors but anatomy wise the leg needs to be more elongated a bit. Upper body is okay.. 

Nice work nevertheless!!! 

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Looks angry, cool.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Decept-O

Keep working on the art.  Please take IcePrince_X's input.  I will add Flash looks not just angry but more like an older person; perhaps you were trying to convey anger.  Or this is something entirely different altogether.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By tonis
@Decept-O said:
" Keep working on the art.  Please take IcePrince_X's input.  I will add Flash looks not just angry but more like an older person; perhaps you were trying to convey anger.  Or this is something entirely different altogether. "
this could be a job for pepto bismol :) 
colors don't seem to bad Maud, slightly on the flat orangeish side but close nonetheless. 
I'd agree with Ice and Decept-O on those points of proportions somewhat, although good job on the muscle tone and I really like the speedy swirls. No flash pic is complete with out them.
MuadDiab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MuadDiab

I really don't know what it is with the colours. they upload to the site extremely washed compared to the very crisp and vibrant version i made. tried it with different file types and always the same washed look. strange 

will take your points on board in future :)

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By tonis
@MuadDiab said:
" I really don't know what it is with the colours. they upload to the site extremely washed compared to the very crisp and vibrant version i made. tried it with different file types and always the same washed look. strange  will take your points on board in future :) "
I've noticed the occasional slight shift on an upload versus my originals on occasions. Although using 5 monitors I've also noticed they're all in their own worlds to some extent. 
Out of curiosity, which are your two references? One being the browser of course, but what's the local copy displaying in, an image editor? I've noticed with photoshop and a monitor profile loaded stuff gets a little weird.
MuadDiab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MuadDiab
@tonis: photoshop and mac quicklook feature. really weird