THE FIRST (Comic Book Series) - Exclusive Promotional Picture!

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Blue Son

Okay, allow me to tell you the WONDERFUL story about how this AWESOME piece came about.

So my current partner/artist working on the comic book version of my novel titled "THE FIRST" is taking a much needed break. During that time she had suggested we draw some promotion pieces to beef up interest on the book, and asked if I had any ideas.

Thinking it over, I looked through some old 3D digital artwork I had that did not come out so great, and had a scene where Sophia was fighting a couple of BEOs (known as B.A.Ms in the comic book), so I sent her the picture and asked if she could use it to come up with an idea.

This picture:

No Caption Provided

We ended up Skyping for the first time to discuss it more (she is a very beautiful and funny young lady BTW), I introduced her to DAZ 3D which she downloaded, and gave her a free model of a BEO for reference (well I gave her a LOT of other uploads to play with)

In the end she came up with this POWERFUL BADASS PIECE which just BLEW ME THE HELL AWAY!!

No Caption Provided

If this does not get you guys and gals chomping at the bit to check out this book when it comes out, I don't know what else will!

One more cool fact,this is the FIRST action scene LupusSoul as EVER drawn! I mean EVER!

Check out her site, support her, get some commissions from her you will not be disappointed, she is AWESOME!

And get ready for our comic book series titled "THE FIRST" coming out later this year!

As always:

Story written by myself

Artwork done by the talented Lupussoul: lupussoul.deviantart.com/

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

pretty cool

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

This looks AWESOME :D

As a side note, always great when you find a collaborative partner you have good chemistry with, right? ;)

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Much success to you guys, seems like this will be a very productive partnership!

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfuzzynutz: @bumpyboo: @madeinbangladesh:

Thank you all for your approval and love of the artwork! It is awesome when you can find a partner where you and her have excellent chemistry!

This book is going to be awesome, and I hope you check it out!!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@blue_son: Aw you are welcome, is great to see you so into it! Hoping you will keep us up to date, this looks SO COOL ^_^

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks pretty rad.