#1 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, here I go and start the New Year off with a New Profile!

DavidR never existed and 2 years into it, it's time to start fresh! : )

I couldn't help it the page looked like it needed a coat of fresh black paint, hope you like!

#2 Posted by chudd (28 posts) - - Show Bio

dude that's excellent work! if you want i'd like team up with u on a project!

#3 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@chudd said:

dude that's excellent work! if you want i'd like team up with u on a project!

Thanks! I definitely would like that! I have several unfinished projects at the moment so my time is limited. As soon as I clear a few hurdles I will give you heads up and we can go from there...

#4 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

wow amazing work :)

#5 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

wow amazing work :)

Thanks! Greatly appreciate it! :)

#6 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: :D

Also, I am kinda confused, are you David R?

#7 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@RamsIllustrations: :D

Also, I am kinda confused, are you David R?

A couple of years ago I created the profile DavidR to step in and defend an artist by some crappy comments an idiot was posting. The artist is a pro and had no idea he was being criticized or could defend himself.

I posted some of my art and kinda stuck with the profile even though DavidR was not real.

My name is actually Robert and RamS is my signature, its an acronym of my name. I think it's time to start the new year with the real me, hehehe!

#8 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: Gotcha :D Anyway, amazing work. Is there any books you studied from or classes you took? Or are you self taught?

#9 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edgeworth_11:

Mostly self taught, had class with Burne Hogarth and Gil Kane and mentored by Kerry Gammill when I was younger.

He was a Marvel and DC artist in the 70's 80's and 90's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Gammill

#10 Posted by Raven0207 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome job Rob! Now I just have to keep a look out for this ID now

#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Awesome stuff.
#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (7651 posts) - - Show Bio

We like it! Shoot, we love it!

#13 Posted by DanPrice (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Really great work.

#14 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raven0207:

Thanks, Glad you liked it! If I look for work in the field this year, I don't want to b known as DavidR ; P

@TheGoldenOne: @ARMIV2: @DanPrice:

Thanks to all of you! :)

#15 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: hey, glad to see you got the new profile set up and man does that Demon look even sweeter on the big screen. Very nice :)

#16 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis said:

@RamsIllustrations: hey, glad to see you got the new profile set up and man does that Demon look even sweeter on the big screen. Very nice :)

Glad you liked it! Had to work this weekend and I couldn't stop thinking about getting my grubby little hands on my Tablet and see what new art develops, that's pretty cool, haven't felt that since I was in my teens, hehehe!

#17 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

You'll always be Robbie to me. :D

It's nice to see this page refined further.  ...Looks like you cranked the detail in the last panel from ten to eleven while you were at it too. ^^

#18 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather:

Thanks! Aaaaw Feather, no matter how blue I can get you always have the words to make me smile! : D