The Art of Robert Battersby

dustopants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dustopants

Hey there guys & gals! I figured I might as well start up a topic on here where I can post some of my artwork.

I typically focus on cartooning and rarely venture into anything very realistic looking.

Here's a few things I've done:

This is something I did the linework for and finished, based on a sketch by my friend Abbey Eve. We're actually collaborating on a project right now, and this is part of it. Progress is going pretty slow right now, but hopefully it'll be finished at some point.
This is something I did the linework for and finished, based on a sketch by my friend Abbey Eve. We're actually collaborating on a project right now, and this is part of it. Progress is going pretty slow right now, but hopefully it'll be finished at some point.
After the Twitch Plays Pokemon thing took off, it inspired me to do this. I may use this in a short one-page comic at some point.
After the Twitch Plays Pokemon thing took off, it inspired me to do this. I may use this in a short one-page comic at some point.
Here's a random drawing I did, trying to experiment with some more heavy black shading. However, in the end I didn't introduce all that much shading... and afterwards, I actually wonder if that kind of heavy shading would be appropriate for this kind of cartoony style, anyway.
Here's a random drawing I did, trying to experiment with some more heavy black shading. However, in the end I didn't introduce all that much shading... and afterwards, I actually wonder if that kind of heavy shading would be appropriate for this kind of cartoony style, anyway.

This is something I did during a time when I was trying out a
This is something I did during a time when I was trying out a "Daily Doodle" feature. I think my lettering is somewhat shoddy, but overall really like how this came out.
RedDeadJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like the bag. the lettering seems to complement it very well actually