Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By HowGirlsDoSpace

In the cold blackness of space.

Hell has found a new home.

The only light that can saves the souls of this Universe, comes from a new being.

Known only as.....

the Alien Bitch Slayer....

Avatar image for howgirlsdospace
HowGirlsDoSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By HowGirlsDoSpace

Only one way to make better movies. Make new movies, using new writers and paying all writers what they truly deserve. I am a new writer and just saying that seems to be some kind of sin. I want to put people power into entertainment by having the public support scripts they want made into future movies and or video games with crowdfunding.

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RamsIllustrations

@howgirlsdospace:

From how you have expressed yourself you are well on your way I'm sure. :)

...incidentally, this is the artists forum. As in drawing and painting, not writing.

Avatar image for howgirlsdospace
HowGirlsDoSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Thanks so much RamsIllustrations for letting me know. Hope the above will count as art. I am an Artist first. The SCi-Fi Fantasy script I wrote came from one of my paintings called ABS. I drew and animated everything except Director Chi, done by the amazing Diane Ramsey. I wrote the music which the Fish Of Life turned into this hip, spacey, sexy beat. The web comic storyboard was a way to visualize my script Alien Bitch Slayer better. The Script was debuted at Silicon Valley Comic con 2016, where I made a giant script to put in the Cosplay contest. I am running an indiegogo campaign as I write this, to get my great script a great Agent.