Nerderella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nerderella
No Caption Provided

Hi, my name is Yasmin and I make a comic called "The Adventures of Luna the Vampire"
The comic follows Luna while she struggles with the daily problems of being a space vampire.“What to do when you run out of snacks? How will you ever beat the boss in that last level? AND what dress do you wear to the zombification of your great uncle?” Fortunately Luna has a bunch of odd friends, colleagues and strangers to occasionally help her out.
Originally I made the comic for a Dutch magazine, but after a while I decided to translate it to English so more people were able to read it :)
So, you can read The Adventures of Luna on-line for free here <- it's a tumblr, don't be scared!
I just really love drawing for this universe, and try to fill it with as much "ordinary" madness as possible.

No Caption Provided

I probably love working on the project so much as I'm able to use insane colours and because Luna is actually me. All the adventures I make for Luna are loosely based on stuff I encountered at one point. Which is a lot of fun. Especially when you get to draw people you know as monsters AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW.

No Caption Provided

Well that was my art introduction / shameless self promotion thing. I hope you guys like it :)
Thanks for reading!

(oh and one more promotion thing; I have a kickstarter going on for Luna at the moment :) you can find the page here )

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luna and Moopsy are adorable. It's cool how the houses have rockets on them too. Great art and excellent writing.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Luna and Moopsy are adorable. It's cool how the houses have rockets on them too. Great art and excellent writing.

Nerderella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

i like it good luck with this!

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the art :)

Nerderella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiesty_badger6 said:

RedDeadJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im reallt liking the universe you created and the quirky characters

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers