#1 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a small homenage that a brazilian fan-group made with different fictional characters and I wanted to share with other fans, So in your opinions who win this one?

Here is the group page, enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/UFCFcrossovers

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#3 Posted by stormphoenix (909 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel: storm and blanka though I think storm solos the only person I think that may be alittle challenge is Raiden. Anyway yea they win.

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (15182 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraBiel: Thanks for sharing . love tha fb page. I even commented on other vs battles. : )

#5 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for those who read the FB page and don't know: Storm means "tempestade" in portuguese.

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15182 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the info. : )

#7 Posted by Onemoreposter (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two. Raiden is a god.

#8 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, if you try to watch that match-up will it short out your television?

#9 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: This is just a play and should not be taken seriously at all, but it is kind of boring all tha time there is a character considered a GOD by some he automatically wins all the time.

#10 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Team Two. Raiden is a god.

and more brutal than anyone else there. Not to mention that Static uses his powers in more ways than anyone else there. So yeah team 2 stomps

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus the OP said Pikachu, not "a pikachu." If it's the one from the tv show he posses's a certain amount of toon force not to mention a few pretty impressive displays of electrical power.