Edited By Blackmoonrose13
Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Is this intended to be a homosexual pairing of Steve and Tony?

Avatar image for blackmoonrose13
Blackmoonrose13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@uncanny_xfactor: Well two men giving the eyes to each other, one taking the shirt off the other, rainbows in the back. The person who drew it a big fan of the pairing, yes it is an intended pairing, is something wrong with that?

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackmoonrose13 said:

@uncanny_xfactor: Well two men giving the eyes to each other, one taking the shirt off the other, rainbows in the back. The person who drew it a big fan of the pairing, yes it is an intended pairing, is something wrong with that?

Ah, OK. Please don't jump to conclusions, I almost s*it myself when I learned Iceman was gay, and I love this pairing. I was afraid you'd get the wrong idea, I really love the art and the idea behind it though. I hope I didn't offend you.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

nice vid :)

Avatar image for blackmoonrose13
Blackmoonrose13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@uncanny_xfactor: Oh....I thought you were gonna bite my head off about doing shipping against cannon or something. Yea mine is just a little fan thing. Not official cannon. Though I know many a fan who would want it like that

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uncanny_XFactor

@blackmoonrose13 said:

@uncanny_xfactor: Oh....I thought you were gonna bite my head off about doing shipping against cannon or something. Yea mine is just a little fan thing. Not official cannon. Though I know many a fan who would want it like that

Nah, of course not. I think it's a great idea.