Stephen with Helm of Nabu Amalgam

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

It's been a while since I've posted any art so I've decided to draw two characters..........no make that one character..............relevant to this comic site............

Introducing Stephen with the Helm of Nabu.............or should I call him.........Dr Strangefate

The sorcerer supreme of Marvel is now also the even more powerful sorcerer of both Marvel and DC combined..........a naturally gifted magician empowered by one of the strongest magical deities.........

The Sorcerer Supreme of Two Companies
The Sorcerer Supreme of Two Companies

The drawing is a bit skewed towards the right, some parts disproportional and non-symmetric......but hopefully it should be convincing enough..........

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998 I know you're a huge dr strange fan........so christmas has come early for you :D

strange and fate combined...........what do you think?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@masterkungfu: Looks awesome. Also thank you so much for the tag. I love the art =)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm glad you like it

I posted this nearly 21 hrs ago hoping for some comments.........then I thought to myself........who's a dr strange fan I know.....and then it clicked in my head...........ah claymore does

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Nice job.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good Job.

I remember the comic where this happened (Marvel Vs DC / Doctor Strangefate / Amalgam Comics) Except it was Charles Xavier & not Dr Strange who merged with Dr Fate in that comic even though he looked a lot like your rendition.

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1