"Staff Infection" - The Shameless Webcomic Plug

Craftlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Craftlove

Hello, fellow shoppers! I'm writing to you now to plug my retail-horror-comedy webcomic “Staff Infection” with reckless abandon! You can read it at http://MeatyOre.net for free.

Below is a list of some of the meta-tags this comic will need as the story unfolds. If any of these subjects interest you, throw money at me via the PayPal or Patron links on my site. The Patreon rewards include art-stuffs for you. I can shamelessly imitate any style you please, and will draw anything that doesn't land me in court. Feel the incentive, and enjoy!

Future “Staff-Infection” Meta-tags *spoilers*: addiction, artificial sun, big cash prizes, brainwashing, call centers, the company store, contempt-of-food-court, corporate culture, cult of conformity, cybernetics, drones, elective surgery, genetic manipulation, goo-girls, insane AI, kaiju, martial arts, mutants, obesity, orbital tethers, outsourcing, pets, pyramid schemes, Rent-a-Centaur, subjective virtual reality, third-shift, transformation, warranties

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

You had me at retail horror comedy O_O

No shame in it at all, good on you for putting yourself out there, man! This looks very promising :)

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@bumpyboo said:

You had me at retail horror comedy O_O

No shame in it at all, good on you for putting yourself out there, man! This looks very promising :)

Seconded