#1 Posted by TypH (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a quick Spider-Man Quick sketch that I did up last night, done with some sharpies and a white out pen. Hope you folks enjoy it! not the best quality image seeing it's taken from the cell phone but oh well you guys get the idea.

#2 Posted by maxicere (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent!!

#3 Posted by TypH (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxicere: thank you very much man,glad to see you like it, sorry again for the bad picture quality.

#4 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the black and white. Good picture.

#5 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. bad picture, good artwork.

#6 Posted by GaryTitan (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap. This is awesome.

#7 Posted by blur1528 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

@TypH: That's some sweet sh!t!!!

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing work on the shadowing.

#9 Posted by TypH (399 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks everyone glad to see you like this one so much, i'll try updating this one with a better quality image soon! thanks again folks!

#10 Posted by sithfrog (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Well done!

#11 Posted by The_Madness (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@TypH: Oh man I love this!!! So did you use the white out pen for the webs? I was wondering about a good way to draw white on black.

#12 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Great use of shadow and light. A very nice piece of work. I do wish you could get us a better version to look at, but it's easy to see it's an impressive drawing nonetheless. :)

#13 Posted by TypH (399 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Madness:thanks man glad to see you love it!, yeah i just free handed the webs in with the white out pen there was no structure lines at all, just kept adding till i was happy with it.

@ZZoMBiE13: thank you very much man, glad to see you like my use of shadow and light,my scanners been acting up lately so i'm hoping to get a camera and a new scanner soon or find one cheap till I can get a brand new one.