#1 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I've started doing symbols in Adobe Flash.
I'll update/edit this post as I make more.
 




First row:  The Wanderer (that'd be my own symbol! :P), Kamen Rider Kajiki, The Wondering Spider, Cly, We Are Legend.
Second row:  Slinger, We Are Legend (yeah, again), Gloom, Feral Nova, Aztek the Lost.
Third row:  Resonate, The Drifter, Obi Wan Kenobi, Midnightist, Sha.
Fourth:  The 502 Kid/Sonata.

Note: You can't really request for the time being...I'll update this when/if I can start doing them again.
#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

they lack depth, complexion and feng shui

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#4 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet I need to get me one

#5 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"they lack depth, complexion and feng shui"
As if that's what I aimed for =P

TheDrifter said:
"Awesome"
Thanks ^^

Midnightist said:
"sweet I need to get me one"
Was that a request? =P
..........

Oh and since my character's powers are based on magic elemental symbols, I decided to start making them as well...

Symbol of Water and Ice.
#6 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"cpt_linger said:
"they lack depth, complexion and feng shui"
As if that's what I aimed for =P

TheDrifter said:
"Awesome"
Thanks ^^

..........

Oh and since my character's powers are based on magic elemental symbols, I decided to start making them as well...

Symbol of Water and Ice.
"
seriously can I get one anything with darkness
#7 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"seriously can I get one anything with darkness"
I'll see what I can do, got any background or anything I could use?
#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I have one :P

#9 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

not really, but I like the design that makes up Grendel's face think you could make that into a background like the Spider Signal

#10 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Their awesome!

#11 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Can I have one :P"
Details? =P

Spider-Pantrelli said:
"Their awesome!"
Thanks ^^

Midnightist said:
"not really, but I like the design that makes up Grendel's face think you could make that into a background like the Spider Signal"
I can work with that ^^

Although yours would have to wait a bit, I'm making a symbl of Fire right now, then I'm gonna make Earth, Air and Eternity ^^'
#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Can I have one :P"
Details? =P
"
Something Dark and Evil....With Motorcycle Chains and fire and stuff lol

With a Big D
#13 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Can I have one :P"
Details? =P"
Something Dark and Evil....With Motorcycle Chains and fire and stuff lol

With a Big D"
Chains? Sounds difficult lol

But I'll see what I can do :D
#14 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:


Midnightist said:
"not really, but I like the design that makes up Grendel's face think you could make that into a background like the Spider Signal"
I can work with that ^^

Although yours would have to wait a bit, I'm making a symbl of Fire right now, then I'm gonna make Earth, Air and Eternity ^^'"
fine by me
#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"TheDrifter said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Can I have one :P"
Details? =P"
Something Dark and Evil....With Motorcycle Chains and fire and stuff lol

With a Big D"
Chains? Sounds difficult lol

But I'll see what I can do :D"
:D
#16 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Fire!
#17 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Symbol of Earth...
#18 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

hippie

(nice btw)

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE

#20 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Billy said:
"hippie

(nice btw)"
Hippie? lol thanks ^^

TheDrifter said:
"NICE"
Thanks again lol
#21 Edited by Last_Guardian (28024 posts) - - Show Bio

yo TM make me one...I order you!


lol please....like..OWK with like a lightsaber or something,...lol

Online
#22 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"yo TM make me one...I order you!


lol please....like..OWK with like a lightsaber or something,...lol"
Adds Obi to the request list lol will do ^^
#23 Posted by Last_Guardian (28024 posts) - - Show Bio

yay thanks, man...

Online
#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

These are pretty sweet man!

Can you do anything with lightning?

#25 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"These are pretty sweet man!

Can you do anything with lightning?"
Thanks, guess I could, any other details? Adds Jack to request list Fourth request o_o
#26 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm....uhhh....uhh....uhhhhh, not really, just have dark skies in the background, possibly rain, or anything like that

#27 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...

That's 4 requests now...right?

  • Midnightist wants something with Grendel...
  • Drifter...dark stuff with fire and chains...lol
  • Obi...OWK with a lightsaber...
  • Res...Dark skies with lightning...

I will now at least not be bored during the school breaks tomorrow =P
#28 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, I feel obligated to make a request now :P

nice TM

Moderator
#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

wooo

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Okay...

That's 4 requests now...right?
  • Midnightist wants something with Grendel...
  • Drifter...dark stuff with fire and chains...lol
  • Obi...OWK with a lightsaber...
  • Res...Dark skies with lightning...

I will now at least not be bored during the school breaks tomorrow =P"
lol
#31 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"wow, I feel obligated to make a request now :P

nice TM"
LoL, go ahead, request, I won't kill you for that =P
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark stuff with Fire and Chains and evil = Awesome

=P

#33 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, you said you had to go....I guess you just didnt wanna talk to me or something.

#34 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"hey, you said you had to go....I guess you just didnt wanna talk to me or something."
I did go away...for about 15-20 minutes...
#35 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice man I like the fire one!

#36 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome work bro

#37 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some sweet emblems. Very nice.

#38 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks peeps, here are 2 new :D

The Drifter
Midnightist
#39 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

showed up just in time to get my image

#40 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL, yeah, want anything changed, let me know, most of these things were pretty easy (and fun) to make :D

#41 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Wanderer you know why it wouldn't upload?

#42 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I know how get around that, I replied to the bug thread a few minutes ago.

#43 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I just saw I tried a third time this time it worked

#44 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Good:D

#45 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

yep

#46 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Thanks peeps, here are 2 new :D

The Drifter
"
Sweet :D
#47 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Garbage
































[=
#48 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"aztek the lost said:
"wow, I feel obligated to make a request now :P

nice TM"
LoL, go ahead, request, I won't kill you for that =P"

I still don't know what to request -_-
Moderator
#49 Posted by The Rider (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are really cool, Wanderer.

#50 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"aztek the lost said:
"wow, I feel obligated to make a request now :P

nice TM"
LoL, go ahead, request, I won't kill you for that =P"
I still don't know what to request -_-"
That symbol you described in the Your Character's Symbol thread but had no picture of? =P

The Rider said:
"Those are really cool, Wanderer."
Thanks Rider ^^