#1 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'd like to post some of my artwork (I'm not too sure if it's art, but it is certainly work).

Since the day I discovered 3D on an Amiga 500 (yes I am a bit old now) I rarely use a pencil, mostly my favorit prog C4D.

Well here are some renderings:

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The unicorn is beautiful. Did you render your avatar as well?

#3 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, based on my CoH main and he is becoming a real alter ego, by this time there are much more people who know me as Akhbour then those knowing me personally. Makes me laugh somtimes!

#4 Posted by Son of Kal-el (51 posts) - - Show Bio

i wish that your images where larger then this... everytime is see small pictures i think people copy them from the internet....... not sayin that you did just sayin i wouldnt mind to see detail... but they look goood to me small... i havent yet got into coloring ... i dont have that program!

#5 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Just click them, they get bigger.

#6 Posted by Son of Kal-el (51 posts) - - Show Bio

haha last time i did that nothing happened? ......and i just figured out that there not pencil ink color ....... there 3d art

#7 Posted by Son of Kal-el (51 posts) - - Show Bio

CHECK OUT "SKETCHBOOK" in the artist show off forum.... leave a comment so i can post more pics! THANKS

~KAL

#8 Posted by IllKidSpaidamonki (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuff seen awready! you ARE good. Where did you get to be that good?

the Guy with the AX, what's his name? what are his powers? pls don't tell me he has "Healing factor". The concept's more than Played out. What is the Ax capable of? It's not Adamantium, is it?

What's the name of your Comic Company?

#9 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Kid. Well I work hard to try to be good, for every rendering I post there are ten who finish in the dust bin.

The guy with the axe is Akhbour, as I said my main toon in the online game City of Heroes. He is a tank, and yes, he has a "healing factor", he cures desases permanantly with his axe! ;)

The axe is an ordinary battle-axe, passed down since generations in his family (well, there are some improvements, the shaft is hollow and made of ultra-restsitant composite, including a force-shield generator and a 4gig mp3player. The blade is made of rikti-aloy with a monofilament cuttingedge. The whole looking like an good ol' battle-axe.)

Well and the name of my comic company is euhm well ACC Akhbour's creative cave :D

And as you liked it, a first throw of a comic I am working on:

Post Edited:2007-05-26 06:27:38

#10 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with P- Man, you did an awesome job, especially on the unicorn. Way to go man.

#11 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to be a big Lightwave 3d fan. I need to dig up some of the renders one of these days. In any case, these are pretty cool. You've got a naked girl and a unicorn, can't go wrong with either.

Staff
#12 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to be that unicorn

Staff
#13 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"I would love to be that unicorn"

RAWR!

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"I would love to be that unicorn"

funny, a lot of people have had the same reaction to the lolly in my avatar...

can't think why...

top pic's by the way :D

M

#15 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I detect a certain obsession for the fairer sex?

This might help:

oups, sorry, its tis one:

;)
Post Edited:2007-05-24 17:35:22

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic pics...

i don't mean to rain on your parade, but any chance you'd be able to 'censor' the ones with nudity?

if RedLAMP and the other staff are fine with having virtual nudity on the site then fine with me, but i think they're coming a bit too close for the 'kiddie safe' site here :)

M

#17 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Done! ;)

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Akhbour says:

"Done! ;)"

cheers, try and keep the site kiddie friendly :D

M

#19 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Did some quick nightwork:

#20 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Imageshack is hella slow today. I can't get the big version to load. What I can see looks good.

#21 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job man.

#22 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

My wife has been watching "desperate housewives" so I had some time to finish this one:

#23 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaw-droppingly sweet! Keep 'em coming.

#24 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ask! ;)

Surprise in the sewers!

#25 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

good pics may i ask, why unicorns?

#26 Posted by Dr_Gee (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Orange says:

"good pics may i ask, why unicorns?"

thats what i was wonderin..but you did an awesome job

#27 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I read "The last unicorn" written by Peter S. Beagle I am a fan of unicorns and I think unicorns and young demoiselles always work fine together. (well it's quite freudian, the virgin and the beast with its horn ;) )

#28 Posted by Akhbour (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I Had some time this morning and did some variation on a theme (a character I've been working on since some time):

Sister Maria Venedetta of the unholy church of Vengence