Some help with artwork?

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ultinuc

I'm working on a comic, and I need someone to help me come up with the final design, I've made a few 'concepts' by editing pictures i find on the internet and changing them a bit to look like my character. It would be terrific if you could help me out. If you can make the picture yourself, combining the best aspects of each picture. If you would do it for free, I would be so grateful, more than you can even imagine!

A few guidelines though:

• Keep the character's body figure in his teens, 13-15
  • You guys can decide if you're going to give him a utility belt, but if so, make it purple
  • Stick to Dark Blue, Dark Purple & Black for an over-all colour scheme
  • If you're going to add a cape (Which I would prefer), then dark red is the preferred colour

If you want something other than money as payment, I might be willing, some acceptable offers are:

• Making you into a character
  • Providing recognition of your help in the final comic

Anything else, just message me and I'll let you know

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

This is kinda beyond my skill level, but I wish you the best of luck with it :) Also, you might get a better response if you can get a mod to move this to the artist showoff forum, where a lot of our artistic types are more likely to see it :)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I would help if I could, unfortunally my drawing skills are non existant. But ill give your post a lil bump!