• 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#2 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the cleanest line work, but some pretty good detail.

#3 Posted by BumpyBoo (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, these are really cool, thanks for sharing.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

Not the cleanest line work, but some pretty good detail.

Yeah, I'm still working on refining my lines. Drawing out of my sketchbook doesn't really help out that 100% I've found out.

@BumpyBoo said:

Sweet, these are really cool, thanks for sharing.

Thank you kindly!

Online
#5 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: How you figure...either way, don`t give up :)

#6 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

@ARMIV2: How you figure...either way, don`t give up :)

It comes out a little less refined via sketchbook, and I won't.

Online
#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Some new art for the New Year!

All comments and critiques are appreciated!

Online
#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, really awesome.

#9 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Really, really awesome.

Thanks a whole bunch!

Online
#10 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Cool Stuff hun :D

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiss_lamia said:

@ARMIV2: Cool Stuff hun :D

Thank you!

Online
#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my colored Kat rendtion. I tried out a little something new with her.

The one below is just me screwing around.

Online
#13 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome pictures! Great detail, and backgrounds are nice. I like the sketchiness of the lines.

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Good stuff, man. Well done.
#15 Posted by tomlikesfries (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are all fantastic. Really detailed..

#16 Posted by BumpyBoo (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow, so many more pictures than last time I checked - again, really great work, enjoying these immensely :)

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selinaky said:

Awesome pictures! Great detail, and backgrounds are nice. I like the sketchiness of the lines.

Thank you, thank you!

@TheGoldenOne said:

Good stuff, man. Well done.

Thank you very much.

@tomlikesfries said:

Those are all fantastic. Really detailed..

Thank you kindly!

@BumpyBoo said:

Oh wow, so many more pictures than last time I checked - again, really great work, enjoying these immensely :)

Yeah, those were all done on an "end of the year, let's get this done before I need to go back to school" push. Thank you very much!

Online
#18 Posted by BumpyBoo (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: You are quite welcome ^_^

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

This is another experiment in cel-shading. The character is Mila from Dead or Alive 5 by the way.

Online
#20 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Your cell shading is fantastic, bro!

#21 Edited by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Thanks, man.

These here are the result of me tinkering around with Photoshop.

More stuff that ain't just color edits hopefully coming soon.

Online
#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Some more artwork! Let's see if the computer will be nice to my Alice related drawings...

Wonder Woman's arms are a tad too lengthy here...gotta watch out for that in the future.

Online
#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Your work is excellent!

#24 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@ARMIV2: Your work is excellent!

Why thank you!

Online
#25 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, my favorite of the bunch? Definitely Alice and Raziel.

This next comment goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: you're stuff is awesome.

Awesome like

#26 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

Okay, my favorite of the bunch? Definitely Alice and Raziel.

This next comment goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: you're stuff is awesome.

Awesome like

That's one of the sweetest things anyone has said about my artwork.

Online
#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: You're welcome.

#28 Edited by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Because wallpapers count, here are two I made very recently.

EDIT: Last wallpaper.

Actual artwork coming kinda soon-ish.

Online
#29 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

And now for the new artwork.

I just now got to thinking that I could be posting some of my schoolwork here...ah well. As always your thoughts are appreciated.

Online
#30 Posted by BumpyBoo (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

Your depictions of Alice are my favourite, but this is all really good, nice work :D

Moderator Online
#31 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Well of course these are awesome, but I've gotta ask: Who's the other young lady with Alice?

#32 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

Your depictions of Alice are my favourite, but this is all really good, nice work :D

I'm so glad you like my Alice, and thank you!

@Aronmorales said:

Well of course these are awesome, but I've gotta ask: Who's the other young lady with Alice?

That is Lightning from one of the Final Fantasy games. It was a commission for a guy on Deviant Art for a llama badge.

Online
#33 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Ah.

Y'know, I had a gut feeling that she was FF related.

And Kain is my favorite by-the-way.

#34 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Ah.

Y'know, I had a gut feeling that she was FF related.

And Kain is my favorite by-the-way.

Kain is my favorite too. Had so much fun drawing him.

Online
#35 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Ah.

Y'know, I had a gut feeling that she was FF related.

And Kain is my favorite by-the-way.

Kain is my favorite too. Had so much fun drawing him.

Kain is fun in general.

#36 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2 said:

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Ah.

Y'know, I had a gut feeling that she was FF related.

And Kain is my favorite by-the-way.

Kain is my favorite too. Had so much fun drawing him.

Kain is fun in general.

True, true.

Online
#37 Posted by BumpyBoo (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Quite welcome, she is one of my favourite characters, and you draw her well :D

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo said:

@ARMIV2: Quite welcome, she is one of my favourite characters, and you draw her well :D

:)

Online
#39 Edited by depinrock3587 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

fight ! fight ! fight !  8)
#40 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinrock3587 said:

fight ! fight ! fight ! :)

Allllllrighty then. Fight on.

Online
#41 Posted by depinrock3587 (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2 said:


                   

@depinrock3587 said:

fight ! fight ! fight ! :)

Allllllrighty then. Fight on.



                   

               
OK, let's fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#42 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinrock3587 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

@depinrock3587 said:

fight ! fight ! fight ! :)

Allllllrighty then. Fight on.

OK, let's fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAA!!!

Online
#43 Posted by depinrock3587 (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2 said:


                   

@depinrock3587 said:

fight ! fight ! fight ! :)

Allllllrighty then. Fight on.



                    

      OK, let's fight !!!!!!!!!!!!        
#44 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's some stuff I forgot to upload.

Online
#45 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, new artwork is up-and-a-go!

The two Lara Croft pieces are part of a trilogy set I'm doing for a contest. The doll lady on the bottom is a character I have no idea what to do with.

Online
#46 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

Hey man I really like your new stuff, glad I saw it. Diggin these 3 the most! :)

#47 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@ARMIV2 said:

Hey man I really like your new stuff, glad I saw it. Diggin these 3 the most! :)

Thanks!

Online
#48 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2:

Anytime man, I know with school time is limited and I can see that during your break you cranked some good ones out. :D

#49 Posted by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@ARMIV2:

Anytime man, I know with school time is limited and I can see that during your break you cranked some good ones out. :D

Oh yeah, I definitely tried to. Break periods for me are times to do art when I'm not doing art.

Online
#50 Edited by ARMIV2 (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my latest color project.

Kain.

Online