Smallville Superman Sketch ,what do you really think?

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JeanRalphio

I'm an amateur but don't hold back if you think it's bad:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

better than me, you colored his face pink though

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JeanRalphio

Yea,it was really hard to make him white,the saturation on PSE is terrible.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You got any art?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it looks mediocre. the sketch looks better than the drawn one.

you said be honest. i dont have any new art. all my artis when i was a teenager ages ago.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JeanRalphio

it looks mediocre. the sketch looks better than the drawn one.

you said be honest. i dont have any new art. all my artis when i was a teenager ages ago.

No Caption Provided

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: i meant colored in one not drawn. the drawing is decently good but the coloring is mediocre.

keep it up would get better.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: i meant colored in one not drawn. the drawing is decently good but the coloring is mediocre.

keep it up would get better.

This was my first time digitally coloring but I was kidding about crying,it's good you were honest.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: Probably better then I can do, one thing I noticed is that one eye laser is bigger then the other. Dx

ProofPudding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: It's not bad. The few tips I can give you is practice your anatomy a little more, what works best for me is referencing photos. Body builders both female and male will give you a good idea of muscle placement and proportions. One other thing that I noticed on your drawing is that you may be smudging the shading, This will give your pieces a flat look. Don't be afraid to go dark with your shading it will add some dimension. Hope this helps keep up the good work.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JeanRalphio

@jeepeh: Thanks.

@proofpudding: Thanks and I appreciate the tips man. I didn't think the anatomy was that bad on this sketch,compared to my other one. The anatomy on this sketch's-Iron Fist Sketch-lower arm's are lolworthy but I think the shading is much better,check it out.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

I like both. Especially how you handled the shading, it really made it pop. The red eyes where also a nice touch.

Honestly, though, it looked better before it was colored. I know coloring takes allot of work to get the hang of, though, I've only been doing it a few months myself.Anyway, keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like both. Especially how you handled the shading, it really made it pop. The red eyes where also a nice touch.

Honestly, though, it looked better before it was colored. I know coloring takes allot of work to get the hang of, though, I've only been doing it a few months myself.Anyway, keep it up. I look forward to seeing more of your art.

Thanks man,it sounds like I'm sucking up but that's fantastic to hear,coming from you.

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Anbu_B_Team

@jeanralphio:

It's not bad. The few tips I can give you is practice your anatomy a little more, what works best for me is referencing photos. Body builders both female and male will give you a good idea of muscle placement and proportions. One other thing that I noticed on your drawing is that you may be smudging the shading, This will give your pieces a flat look. Don't be afraid to go dark with your shading it will add some dimension. Hope this helps keep up the good work.

^This. I have said it before....wire frames with a light pencil sketch can help too. I was taught to build a drawing with bone first muscle second. This will help with proportions and anatomy, so everything looks like it is an actual body. I look forward to seeing your work later on.