#1 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a project i have going called second rate super heroes and villains. it's the story of superheros and villains with crappy powers(if you want to call them powers)

Lanz Lazer 
Lanz was a student at the university working with dr. Fabius who was working on "Beam Propulsion Technology"(it's a real thing). Lanz volunteered for a experiment in which Fabius tried to propel humans.  the experiment was a succes and gave Lanz the power to shoot laser beams out of his fists(to the degree of a normal laser pointer) and the ability to propel himself to the maximum speed of 55 MPH. he is a hero, saving dames and blinding thief's all the while attracting neighborhood cats.
#2 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (836 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be back with a hero! :D

#3 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my God, that's hilarious! XD

Unless his archnemesis happens to be of the feline variety or a giant eyeball I'd say he's pretty much screwed.

#4 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.S. Feather: actually i have this character who is just a giant floating, flaming eyeball, can't decide on hero or villain though
#5 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers: I'd say villain simply for the fact that I couldn't imagine how a giant flaming eye could be of help to anyone. :P

Maybe he's a villain but not a seriously evil one.  ...Like he just comes up with schemes to steal tons of eye drops for his inflammation.
#6 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.S. Feather: that is genius, will do.
#7 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be back with more tomorrow, but for now i present...

The Flaming Eye
a lasic surgeon  working in Illinois, Paul Merrit was shot with the laser beam thing when lightning struck his office. he was somehow(Magic i guess) transformed into The Flaming Eye. his powers include the ability to hover up to 20 feet, being on fire, and shooting fireballs from his retinas.(also he's a schemer) Paul is doomed to live the rest of his life as a giant inflamed floating eyeball of doom. 
#8 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: lol, the origins are hilarious :)

At least Lanz doesn't have to worry about going over the speed limit while running away from cats.

Oh and those floating flaming eyeballs are almost ALWAYS schemers, watch out for those dudes. :D

#9 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

and now

The Dementor 
Born on the 3rd realm of fire, Gajok Marem grew into his sucky powers. the 1st realm was those who were strong users of fire, and so on with the 4th realm being last(they have no powers). knowing that his powers sucked made him mad with the world so he broke free from his realm to rain fire from the sky. being made of Brimstone, he can rain sparks from the sky and use his fire powers(which include fireballs and so on) only 20 times a day. his fire powers burn to the 1st degree(Sunburn) which puts him into the category of a second rate super villain.
#10 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

time for another hero

Streak
Victor Maurice was only but a child when his parents died in a horrible skywriting accident. the last thing he saw before blacking out was the dark streak of smoke from the plane across the sky. he trained his whole life to become what he is today, a hero. he protects the people with his masked persona, Streak. his powers include well nothing(hes kind of like batman in that sense) but he tries his hardest to deliver justice.(and no he's not naked, it's a skin tight full body suit.)
#11 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: lol at the Dementor and the power to sunburn XD

You should have him working part time in a tanning salon.

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:

@SteveRodgers: lol at the Dementor and the power to sunburn XD

You should have him working part time in a tanning salon.

lol. Such an epic idea. ^.o
#13 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

I think "being on fire" may be my new favorite superpower. XD

Also, I wouldn't count the Dementor out just yet.  I bet he could do some serious damage against albinos and gingers.

#14 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather: lol, the biggest threat to light skin since Cartman :D

#15 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis: That episode is classic!  ...Especially since my sister is a ginger and now I have a lifetimes worth of ammo to make fun of her with. :P
#16 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.S. Feather: if I were you I'd lock my door at night :P
#17 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

here

Life Guard
Don Write had become a life guard for the chicks, but he had no idea how to swim. after near-dieing nearly 30 times, death got tired of getting his robe wet, so he granted Don the mildly amazing ability to not die(He still felt the pain) so Don decided to protect people(Mostly Dames in distress). he is relatively(working out 3 times a week) Strong.(bye the way he still wears the lifeguard outfit)
#18 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers: So Don has kind of a "Death Becomes Her" situation going on?  Heheheh. :P
#19 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.S. Feather: yes, yes he does
#20 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

aliens are fun

Eyelash
Zeb Zarkon was an alien of the planet Eyesore, before it was destroyed. he escaped narrowly because he was on vacation on a near(but far enough away to not get to badly harmed) moon. he was camping on the side not facing the planet, though his family was destroyed by debris. on the same piece of debris he found a whip(from an alien circus most likely) so he used it to avenge his family's death and destroy everybody with it. though he kind of sucks(hitting his giant eye sometimes) he tries his best to whip people and destroy humanity(and alienanity).
#21 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: LOL, a guy with a giant eye who whips people and is named Eyelash, now that is funny slick :)

#22 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers: I agree with Tonis, that is brilliant!  XD
#23 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis: @M.S. Feather: thank you, glad you liked it
#24 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers said:
@tonis: @M.S. Feather: thank you, glad you liked it

Yes, Steve, Eyelash is definitely better than the Flaming Eyeball dude.  :D
#25 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

a new Dementor pic that i drew with sharpie today

#26 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

time to get angry

Anger-Management
Greg Gregson was born a very angry child, then aged into a grumpy 40 something (um, a stray age laser hit him, or something). mad that he didn't have a childhood, and that he was mad, he vowed to kill happiness. his powers include getting very angry, and sometimes violence.
#27 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: hahahaha, Anger-Management may be the most socially relevant hero today :D

#28 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers said:
time to get angry

Anger-Management Greg Gregson was born a very angry child, then aged into a grumpy 40 something (um, a stray age laser hit him, or something). mad that he didn't have a childhood, and that he was mad, he vowed to kill happiness. his powers include getting very angry, and sometimes violence.

That guy sounds like me. But I am faaaaaaaar better looking! XD
#29 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

things are about to get hairy

Mustachio
Hector Vorla was a Mexican-American biker who would pillage and stuff. to counteract his ability to not grow hair anywhere, he developed a formula to make him have the ability to grow hair anywhere. soon he found that his mustache had an amazing ability to fight for him, so he used those abilities for evil(because who would want a hero with fighting hair to save them).

#30 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: lol, it's like taking Cheech Marin and smashing him into Mario. My new fav :D

#31 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis: wow, i see what your saying,
#32 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
 i did this just for fun
#33 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: I can't believe I've missed all these. I am laughing my ass off here, really funny stuff, very inventive. Who is the "phony' Batman wearing the shorts?

#34 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decept-O: it's just some moderately overweight semi drunk guy i named david who is wearing a poorly made batman mask and gloves in his morning "heart" boxers. he'll be part of a comic con style comic i'll do
BTW thanks
#35 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

i found my list of second raters so, i thought i would continue because there so fun and i have quite abit

Flowery

Flower Power

Marvin Dandy was working as a botanist on a top secret flower for the military (i guess it resorted to that) when it exploded from plant stuff and gave Marvin the un-amusing power to control flowers! only flowers, so he developed a strange outfit and tries to get revenge for what the military did to him! also he has a creepy mustache.

#36 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: hahahaha, it wouldn't be a group of second raters without some flower power, nice one :D

#37 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

that slithery...

Rattle Snake

Sonny Reno is the top mob boss and gangster in, well Reno (i guess you could say hes the biggest little mob boss). he uses an assortment of weapons and devices disguised as baby rattles. trust me, he's a slithery fellow who snakes his way around. the reason hes second rate is, he uses freaking baby rattles!

#38 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@SteveRodgers: These are always so funny and clever!  Thanks for constantly making me laugh.

Also, despite Rattle Snake's lameness I like the name Sonny Reno...at least he's got that going for him. ^^
#39 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather: no problem. i try to give crappy characters stories, its good practice for the good ones.

i also like the name Sonny Reno, sounds real cool

#40 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

do you smell a poopy diaper?

Brain Child

not ever given a name, the small baby with a big head discovered his awesome (were just saying that to make him feel better) powers. his large cranium gave him the brain of a 32 year old, and he has the powers to float, illuminate stuff, make witty comments, and make heroes cringe at the smell of evil (poop). he's a villain because apparently not having a name make you pretty mad.

#41 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: hahaha, now Brain Child is my favorite, the power of witty comments and stinky poop makes for a dangerous combination XD

#42 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

holy bad insect pun

Lady Bug

Griswold Folio was a Swedish born immigrant. he found that he couldnt find work...until he turned to Insect science! he was fascinated with the Lady Bug and its many spots and whatnot so decided to try it out. he decided on villain based on the flip of a coin and stuck with it (never disobey the coin). he uses this gun that does ladybug stuff (calls a swarm of ladybugs) and sucks at criminalism.

#43 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to an unfortunate incident one year during Georgia's annual ladybug infestation I tasted a ladybug.  Despite only being on my tongue for a second it left an incredibly fowl and bitter taste in my mouth for about twenty minutes.  They also smell and leave their dried dead husks all over the place.

So basically actual ladybugs are more evil than poor Herr Folio. :P

#44 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather: ewwwww, they are nasty tasting. I had the same problem once working with my dad on a house where they had come in swarms from everywhere. It's amazing and disgusting to see and deal with.

Definitely this ones a dastardly villain with an army at his resource :)

#45 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

cloudy with a chance of

Weather Man

Alan Turbine was the Kentucky Weather man when he realized he had the slightly helpful ability to predict weather patterns days before they occurred. this proves helpful about 1 in 43 times because heroes can for the most part careless if it's going to hail (unless it is caused by a hail themed villain).

#46 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: hahaha, Weather Man was inevitable :D

Now he needs a sidekick named Doppler