Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Dark Walker
No Caption Provided
Updated my Dark Walker character, no more spandex body suit.  Decided to give him a more urban look, a little inspiration from The Dark Knight and G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra (not that i liked their all black xmen body suits).  Then I played around with it a bit in photostudio to fix the colouring from scanning and found a background on the web to crop him onto. 
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Decept-O

I like a lot of your drawings, you have talent.  Keep it up, continue to work at it and improve, not that what you have done is "bad" by any means.  Good job.
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dark Walker

Got around to scanning some more of my characters, the scanner I used today really made the images a bit brighter and more vibrant then they really are.  Unfortunately I don't have any proper programs on this computer to fix them with, but I just want to share my characters so no biggie.  I can't believe how old some of these are 5 - 10 years old, man does time ever fly.  

This one is one of my more recent ones, my Red Dragon Warrior.  

No Caption Provided
I did plan on doing a whole series of Dragon Warriors, I know its been done before, this was going to be the next evolution of my Warriors characters.  They would be able to summon spirits of Dragons with special abilities.  Red Dragon of course would have fire abilities.  They would also be able to bond with the spirit forming a crystal spirit armor.   

Okay, since something is going screwy here and this box doesn't expand as I type I might have to make a couple posts for the others.   They're more villains anyway and this guy is a hero.
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dark Walker

All of these are demons and gods for my Warriors Ultimate characters.  Norax went through an update in 04, he originally wore a black Speedo, I used to do that with my demons and god, didn't give them much to wear.  So I probably won't be posting all of the God's I've done...only a few.  

Norax
Norax
Norax Lord of Demons  was defeated by the Ancient Warriors his essence pulled from his demon body and sealed into a tablet.  The tablet was hidden in a  tomb at the base of Mount Olympus.  A egotistical industrialist who collected artifacts stumble across this tomb and broke the seal releasing the demons essence.  Seeing the blackness and evil in this man the essence bonded with him to pick up where he left off.  To destroy mankind and create a hell on Earth.

Emeris
Emeris
Emeris was created by Norax, she was the Archeologist who was in charge of the dig.  She followed her boss to the tomb and when Norax emerged he saw the love in her for the man he now possessed.  He transformed her into his concubine and a fierce warrior.  She is completely under Norax's control and will follow him without question.  What remains of her humanity is left to be seen.

Batock
Batock

Batock is Norax's demon lieutenant and faithful servant.  He posses great power and is feared by other demons.  When he become enraged he "Hulk's out" growing in mass and size, transforming him into an even more fearsome creature.

Xaron
Xaron
Xaron is Norax and Emeris' demon spawn.  When he was birthed Norax saw the power and greatness he would become, he accelerated his son's growth so he could join his army and aid him in destroying the Warriors.  When Xaron activates his demonic power his tattoo and eyes illuminate with a vibrant red glow.

Ancient Greek Gods.  In Norax's quest to stop the Warriors he began to summon some of the Greek God's of histories past.  He selected ones that were against the formation of the Warrirors and wanted them destroyed as much as he did.  These are a few of them.  I've done Phobos, Deimos, Eris, Hades, Thanatos, Circe (the sorceress), Hecate, Nemesis, Ponos, Lethe, Phthonos, Erebos, and Ares.  Like I mentioned some are a bit risque though none are completely nude, he's just a selected few.  

Hecate Goddess of the Dark & Magic
Hecate Goddess of the Dark & Magic

Phthonos God of Envy and Jealousy
Phthonos God of Envy and Jealousy

I really don't know what I have going on with Hecate's left hand, the energy should be all around it but her thumb defies that, so dopey me.  Her pose was taken from a Catwoman pose, back then I used to love the way Jim Balent drew her, until near the end of his run where it seemed he started to get sloppy or just tired of drawing her.

Erebos God of Darkness
Erebos God of Darkness

Ares God of War
Ares God of War

After the Warriors defeat the Norax and the God's another great evil arises to continue Norax's quest of Hell on Earth.  He also gathers all the residual energies left from the demons and gods to creat a vile nearly unstopable pure evil being.   

Lucifer
Lucifer

Lucifer the lord of darkness, the devil himself rises from his throne in the underworld.

The Dark Entity
The Dark Entity
Lucifer creates The Dark Entity, a being that possesses the residual energy of all the demons and gods that were destroyed by the Warriors Ultimate.  The Dark Entity has no emotions, it only exists to carry out it's masters bidding.

So that's if for now, thankfully the posting window started cooperating with me and expanded as I went.  :))