• 54 results
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Dark Walker

Okay, these are mostly superheroes i created, I have A LOT, nothing else better to do with my time, LOL joking I have lots to do. Anyway these are just a few I also draw G.I.Joe and Batman.

Ally - Centenial is the 100 hero, he posses flight, super strenght, telepathic abilities, super speed and future insight.
Ally - Centenial is the 100 hero, he posses flight, super strenght, telepathic abilities, super speed and future insight.
Ally - Lady Law is a judge by day and crime fighter by night, you don't want to be a guilty man that slips through her fingers, one way or another she will see you get justice.
Ally - Lady Law is a judge by day and crime fighter by night, you don't want to be a guilty man that slips through her fingers, one way or another she will see you get justice.
Ally - Canadian wears a tech suit that gives him a variety of abilities including flight and partical energy blasters.
Ally - Canadian wears a tech suit that gives him a variety of abilities including flight and partical energy blasters.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Great job man! Good costume design. I like how you seem to incorporate existing comic costumes to make something new and unique. Good job!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I like the 3rd one.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Chameleone

Wow man seems like you've been doing these for a long time. Some are 10 years old. Great job

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

Hey, I like it. Would you like to join the Inspired Ones? It's an art team on comicvine.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Mantid

Oh dude, those are awesome... I like the Canadian dude.

Don't Tase Me, Bro!!!

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Walker

Octagon Freak, Oh that would be cool, sure I'd love to join

Thanks for the comments everyone, yeah I have been doing them for a long time, I've always enjoyed creating my own characters and or teams. I have well over a hundred heroes and villians, Centennial was my 100th character I created hence the name. :D
Post Edited:2007-10-11 17:48:47

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dark Walker

Okay so I'll admit I did actually watch Power Rangers, I use to babysit a kid who was into it and liked to play it, though it annoyed his sister and my cousin was into it. So I created my own team of heroes with special abilities and after a few idea's i came up with one based in ancient greek mythology. Centuries later an evil that was sealed away has risen again. A group of friends are summoned and blessed with God Stone Rings that grant them enhanced abilities like strenght and speed.

Warriors Ultimate - Ally A group of super powered friends with abilities gifted from the ancient gods of greece.
Warriors Ultimate - Ally A group of super powered friends with abilities gifted from the ancient gods of greece.

From top left is, Water Warrior of birth and sea- blessed by Poseidon, Love Warrior of truth - blessed by Aphrodite, Earth Warrior of the land - blessed by Demeter, Fire Warrior of creation - blessed by Hephaestus, Dream Warrior of clarity - blessed by Morpheus, and Lightning Warrior of sky - blessed by Zeus.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Awesome ideas, I really like them all.

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dark Walker

This is my first Superhero I created two years before I got into collecting comic books. He was a scientist that was working late one night when thugs broke into the chemical research company he worked for. The robbers stumbled upon him and fearing he could i.d them they killed him and doused them in chemicals burning the place down. The chemicals revived him giving him abilities of flight, strength, the ability to create waves of energy along with other abilities he discovers. Being horribly disfigured by the accident he let his wife and two sons presume he was dead so they would be safe and he could take his revenge.

caption
caption
caption
caption
Hunter Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hunter Stalker

I sure wish I had artwork from that far back. Im so jealous haha

Great work

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark Walker
caption
caption

Her name basically says it all.

A young man who is a complete show off mosty cause he is invulnerable and likes to test his limits. He also has a thing for gadgets. The thing he wears on his wrist contains a grapple line, deflector shield, razor discs, gps, and bo staff.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Wow...really damn awesome chracters,Pm me dude

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Copy

dude awesome pics

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark Walker

The Night is cocky, arrogant, and thinks of himself as the quintessential superhero.

caption
caption

No one moves like Shojo, she has extemely quick reflexes, don't blink you might miss her and wake up in jail.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

those are really good

Hunter Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hunter Stalker

Really nice work, good angles too. your a good artist man. Have you ever tried to color with a program like photoshop or something?

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Walker

Hunter Stalker says:

"Really nice work, good angles too. your a good artist man. Have you ever tried to color with a program like photoshop or something?"

Thanks, lol a bit but i'm not very good at it.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doomhunter

Hey pal your awesome....I envy you...wish I could draw like that....

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dark Walker

Okay I've been working on this for weeks now, I really liked the cover to Justice League of America #7 so that was the inspiration for this piece.

caption
caption

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Absolute

Ok. so lemme see. . .

clockwise from top-left:

???, Angela: The White Witch, Centennial, ???( Shojo possibly?), The Night, Signal Man, Action, ???, Canadian, Lady Law and ???

That's pretty cool, I have to admit. How do they rank in power?

The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Absolute

Oh, and with Jerrick: Why does he have a deflector shield if he's invulnerable? Is it that he still feels pain, but can't get hurt?

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dark Walker

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"Ok. so lemme see. . . clockwise from top-left: ???, Angela: The White Witch, Centennial, ???( Shojo possibly?), The Night, Signal Man, Action, ???, Canadian, Lady Law and ??? That's pretty cool, I have to admit. How do they rank in power?"

Thanks, some good guesses but I threw some in I haven't posted yet. Top "row" The Sleeper, Envy. Second row; Shurk, Angela, Centennial, The Night. Third (front row) Lady Law, Canadian, DARK WALKER, Action and Signal-Man.

Power wise, Signal-Man is the most powerful (and most dangerous), next would have to be Centennial, Dark Walker is kinda my Batman of my universe but he's a bit more violent. Canadian, Angela, The Sleeper, Lady Law, Action, Envy, and Shurk.

I'm thinking of expanding the peice add a few more maybe. I'll post the new ones soon and explain their powers a bit more.

The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Absolute

Dark Walker says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"Ok. so lemme see. . . clockwise from top-left: ???, Angela: The White Witch, Centennial, ???( Shojo possibly?), The Night, Signal Man, Action, ???, Canadian, Lady Law and ??? That's pretty cool, I have to admit. How do they rank in power?"
Thanks, some good guesses but I threw some in I haven't posted yet. Top "row" The Sleeper, Envy. Second row; Shurk, Angela, Centennial, The Night. Third (front row) Lady Law, Canadian, DARK WALKER, Action and Signal-Man. Power wise, Signal-Man is the most powerful (and most dangerous), next would have to be Centennial, Dark Walker is kinda my Batman of my universe but he's a bit more violent. Canadian, Angela, The Sleeper, Lady Law, Action, Envy, and Shurk. I'm thinking of expanding the peice add a few more maybe. I'll post the new ones soon and explain their powers a bit more. "

Very very cool. (^_^)

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Walker

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"Oh, and with Jerrick: Why does he have a deflector shield if he's invulnerable? Is it that he still feels pain, but can't get hurt?"

It basically helps protect him from larger objects that might knock him down like a blast of water or fire or dirt that kind of stuff. It also absorbs violent energy to recharge the battiers for the gps. God I am such a geek lol.

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dark Walker

Okay a quick bio on previously posted heroes.

Action - After a horrible "accident" on a movie set that killed her best friend this stuntwoman turned vigilante to find who was really behind her friends death believing it not to be just an accident. She is well versed in several types of hand-to-hand combat, various weapons, and quite the dare devil.

Canadian - A young man working as a janitor in a tech lab over hears his bosses plans to sell a new super suit on the black market. After telling the scientist behind the experiment he comes into work the next day to find him dead. Fearing that it was the same men he overheard he steals the suit to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands and use it to fight crime. The suit has the ability of flight, wrist particle beam blasters, laser optic/infered vision and an energy shield. The suit also enhances the wearers strenght.

Centennial - The 100 hero, the sole survivor of a bombing that killed 100 people, left near death he was given the chance by a mysterious man to pass on to the next life if he saves 100 souls. He has the power of flight, super strenght, and invaunrability.

Lady Law - A judge who became frustrated with the complex legal system that let a murderer go free, she comes up with the persona of Lady Law to bring justice to those who slip threw the cracks.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Did you get my pm?

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dark Walker

Wow, I haven't posted here in a lllllllloooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time.  LOL.  I've been really busy working on other projects.  But I'm back with more of my Heroes and VILLAINS!! 

Nobody - Villian - Has the ability to disapear at will. The source of his power is unknown.
Nobody - Villian - Has the ability to disapear at will. The source of his power is unknown.

Rage - Villian - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and this one takes it out on whomever she wants. She also posses the ability to channel her rage into energy burts.
Rage - Villian - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and this one takes it out on whomever she wants. She also posses the ability to channel her rage into energy burts.
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dark Walker

And this is part of what I've been up to, my own G.I.Joe team and stories that tie into the Marvel/Devils Due continuity.
Currently into #6 (the third cover art) fanfiction on Joe Battle Lines

Canada's Elite, my very own G.I.Joe Canadian team that I currently write fanfiction about over on JoeBattlelines. The names start from the back row left to right. Lt. Storm (center) is the leader of the team.
Canada's Elite, my very own G.I.Joe Canadian team that I currently write fanfiction about over on JoeBattlelines. The names start from the back row left to right. Lt. Storm (center) is the leader of the team.
Serpent Squad, lead by Major Fear (center). Behind him from the left, Typhoon, Lady D., Lt Graves, Anaconda, and Vee.
Serpent Squad, lead by Major Fear (center). Behind him from the left, Typhoon, Lady D., Lt Graves, Anaconda, and Vee.
Expanded team, from the back left to right, Feedback, Medic, Target, Snow Squall, Chamber, G.I., Navy, Hotwire, Fallout, Lt. Storm and Afterburner.
Expanded team, from the back left to right, Feedback, Medic, Target, Snow Squall, Chamber, G.I., Navy, Hotwire, Fallout, Lt. Storm and Afterburner.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By warlock360

LMAO nice stuff

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Nice!

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dark Walker
More Villains.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Deliverance
Deliverance
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The guys look pretty good, except for Shadow Knight, the waist is a little small. Drawing women seems to be your weaker point. The faces and proportions are askew.
Costume design, overall, is exceptional. I enjoy Celestial the most.
Keeping studying, keep practice, and you'll keep getting better. (Not saying you're bad, you're actually pretty good, but everyone can always improve on their craft)

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dark Walker

Okay, I've rewritten my response several times trying not to act all butt hurt.  :D  First, please keep in mind many of these are nearly 10 years old with the exception of my Canada's Elite stuff.

With artists out there who get paid for their work like Kelly Jones I wouldn't say my women's faces and proportions are askew.  They may not be 100% perfect and I know that.  I myself can always find flaws when I finally complete a piece I may have not seen in the initial pencil or ink work.  I have one character who for some reason constantly ends up with a skinnier waist then I thought it'd look.  I don't mind tips on my art, I work with many fellow artists who give each other tips occasionally which some do fantastic stuff.  Some who could draw circles around me or do some really sweet artwork I admire.  But when it comes to comic book women I'm more of a Jim Lee fan...

*looks around suspiciously.*  I am not a pervert I just like the over the top comic book women style...HONEST I AM NOT A PERVERT PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!  :D

Most of the artwork I've posted were mostly my mind spewing forth all these characters, even when the final product may have need some tweaking, (like shadow knights super model skinny waste lol), it wasn't a major concern.  Neither has it been for uploading here just to share with everyone else.  I just wanted to get them on paper and many these are the only drawings ever done.  You should see my Envy, man her legs are so thin she looks really top heavy...and not in that way...okay maybe a little but her whole upper body.

When I enter a contest or do artwork for others, especially the fan created online gijoe tcg card project I volunteer with, I try my best to be 100% happy with what I present to them and make any changes they want for final pencils.  

I'm really not asking what do you think of my artwork, I really really don't mind comments despite how it may seem, I just wanted to share my characters with everyone.

Oh boy, yep I'm starting to sound all butt hurt now, I'm going to log off and cry in a corner.

LOL!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Isn't Artist Show-Off a place, not only to show off your work, to get constructive criticism?

If it weren't for constructive criticism, everyone would think they were the best ever.

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dark Walker

Well there is no worry there, I know I'm not the best ever and never think that, in fact you'd never hear me say I'm a great artist either.  I have a fellow artist and friend who gives me constructive tips, i wouldn't call it criticisms, he tells me what to adjust to make something better or on technique's to try, he's a really good artist and and I welcome all the aid he offers.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Dark Walker said:
"Well there is no worry there, I know I'm not the best ever and never think that, in fact you'd never hear me say I'm a great artist either.  I have a fellow artist and friend who gives me constructive tips, i wouldn't call it criticisms, he tells me what to adjust to make something better or on technique's to try, he's a really good artist and and I welcome all the aid he offers.
"
What your friend does is essentially constructive criticism.
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dark Walker

Yes cause he's giving me tips and suggestions because he too is an artist as well.  I just don't like that word. 

But I don't want to argue over it, okay.   :D   I'm not here to make enemies, only allies....unless you're a villain....

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Nice

You do requests?

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By man_of_forever

Great stuff, Walker!

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dark Walker
TheDrifter said:
"Nice

You do requests?"

Not at the moment, I'm involved in a pretty big project with lots on my plate.  :/  Between that and my projects I have little time for anything else.  I wish there were two of me...oh wait...there is... LOL
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Dark Walker said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Nice

You do requests?"

Not at the moment, I'm involved in a pretty big project with lots on my plate.  :/  Between that and my projects I have little time for anything else.  I wish there were two of me...oh wait...there is... LOL"
Lmao
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Dark Walker said:
"

Yes cause he's giving me tips and suggestions because he too is an artist as well.  I just don't like that word. 

But I don't want to argue over it, okay.   :D   I'm not here to make enemies, only allies....unless you're a villain....

"
I'm not trying to argue sir.
But I certainly do hate the stigma attached to the word "criticism"
martial_lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By martial_lad

great looking work as usual, good to see some updates

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dark Walker

I do not remember what the motivation behind this one was, but for some reason I wanted to have a villain that had a giant eyeball as a companion.  I do remember creating her around Halloween so this a good time to post her.

Optic
Optic
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dark Walker

LAVA
LAVA
bobkane1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bobkane1998

if you had to worry what others thought it wouldnt be your art.  Dont worry you will get to a point where you can draw better than most and what others think really doesnt matter.  But there are quite a few of us who do this for a living.  I along with others here have been drawing for years and (although I do more architecture and drafting) have been fortunate in the areas I excel at.  Just follow your heart and do what you do and dont be hurt when people try to help you become better then what you are at this point.  

Revert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Revert

great drawings ... AWESOME to be exact.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Avantar
Dark Walker said:
" I do not remember what the motivation behind this one was, but for some reason I wanted to have a villain that had a giant eyeball as a companion.  I do remember creating her around Halloween so this a good time to post her.
Optic
Optic
"
Check out the Emerald Empress from DC
Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dark Walker

LOL I guess that's bound to happen. 

Anyway,  been away from the site for awhile, worked on a lot of stuff since then.   I updated some of my heroes in the meantime.  I think Action and Envy are from some Wonder Woman artwork, I can't quite remember since I did them over a year ago.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this one I created a long time ago and he's gone through a bunch of different costume changes.  I'll have to post the other costumes, I really got into my own Robin universe character. 

No Caption Provided