Round Robin Contest #22 VOTING

EdwardWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Round Robin Contest #22 VOTING (27 votes)

WaveMotionCannon 78%
TOAyou 11%
KEROGA 4%
Mrfuzzynutz 7%

Thanks to all the Artists for submitting their work. T'is a fine lot indeed!

Alas, now we must proceed to have each fight to the death to declare a winner!

Voting ends Friday 5th April Midnight GMT, names below the pics.

GoodLuck, HaveBatman all.

Mrfuzzynutz
WaveMotionCannon

KEROGA
TOAyou

Round Robin 22 Submission Thread

• 
EdwardWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EdwardWoods
blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WaveMotionCannon

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with wave here, i think he done really good and his idea was awesome

EdwardWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks! ( takes bow) lol

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

WaveMotionCannon

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a new one of these yet?

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Doesn't appear to be. WaveMotionCannon has had plenty of time to choose a new person for the next contest. I did create this contest so if no one objects, I will contact Edward Woods since he was the last winner of Round Robin, which I created. Let's allow him to choose someone for the next contest.

EdwardWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EdwardWoods

I'll send WaveMotion a wee PM. Could just be he forgot and/or RL took over.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Sorry fellas RL did take over and I forgot I won the contest. Ummm... Can I get a Victorian Age JLA or Avengers? Steam punk is allowed. Good luck

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 shatterstar  Moderator

Sorry fellas RL did take over and I forgot I won the contest. Ummm... Can I get a Victorian Age JLA or Avengers? Steam punk is allowed. Good luck

Ok, about the Round Robin contest, its distinct from the other on-going threads in that you, the winner, select any other member of comicvine and ask them to come up with a character they'd want to see depicted by CV's artists. It can be an existing comic-related character, original, themed, etc. whatever that person wants. Once you get that figured out you can post a new thread (or have the person you choose or a mod post the thread if you don't feel comfortable with that I guess).

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: As Shatterstar points out, the intent of this contest is for the winner to pick another Comic Vine member, be he or she an artist or not, it doesn't matter, and ask them to create the theme for the next Round Robin Contest.

Hence the name Round Robin. That info has been posted with most every contest posting.

If you don't understand, please contact me as I created this contest, and can explain fully if I am not making sense here. Would like to see Round Robin continue.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decept_o: Ok I was confused because in the round I won , no one chose me in particular, the theme was thrown out and I chose to attempt it. Once I won, I forgot and apologized and came up with the Victorian JLA or Avengers concept. I was unaware I had to pick another Viner, sorry. So now do I repost same theme them call out another Viner?

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon: I sent you a message but I am posting this here again so other Viners can read.

First, the THEME of the contest is chosen by someone. THEN, you enter the contest with your submission. The contest goes to voting. If you won, it is because your entry was voted as the winning submission for the contest.

Then, it is the winner's responsibility to seek out another Viner on the site; doesn't have to be an artist, can be ANYONE, and ask him or her---to choose the theme for the next Round Robin contest. Not what you want in terms of a theme, what THEY want. ( It continues on this way, hence the name Round Robin. )

It is also the winner's responsibility to post the theme the person they chose decided on and mention whom they chose; you have to mention whom you chose. If you have trouble, contact a Mod or contact me I will help.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lykopis

Has anyone declared the winner from here yet? Or is just added to the pinned thread?

(edited to add: I know WaveMotion won but is it supposed to be left open-ended in the actual voting thread? Just curious)

EdwardWoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Has anyone declared the winner from here yet? Or is just added to the pinned thread?

(edited to add: I know WaveMotion won but is it supposed to be left open-ended in the actual voting thread? Just curious)

It's not open ended, the voting finished a looong time ago, and WaveMotion did win (and has set up the next one) but the way the forums work is that polls dont seem to be able to be closed, and that they are always open. Ideally, there would be an option to close voting on a specific date, but that doesnt seem possible.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edwardwoods:

I see. Might be a good idea to pass this by a moderator (about closing polls) or staff, especially with the site and all. Then again, maybe it's best to leave things as is, just in case.

Thank you for answering. :)