#1 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

We had an amazing turnout this round and I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to enter or simply rooted the artists on in the submission thread.

Cast a vote for your favorite entry and I'll announce the winner on the 13th at midnight (EST).  Good luck choosing...it's a tough one!

Blizaga101 (Emma Frost/yuki onna)
 Chaos Burn (Venom/dragon)
 Electron_9 (Hulk/cyclops)
 Funkydeath (Nightcrawler/elf)
 Gambit1024 (Storm/troll)
 Hawkeye446 (Jocasta/Medusa)
 KEROGA (Songbird & Banshee/sirens)
 kiss_lamia (Madelyne Pryor/goblin)
 maxicere (Hawkeye/satyr)
 MetropolisKid41 (Wolverine/werewolf)
 M.S. Feather (Fantastic Four/hydra)
payno (Lockjaw/Cerberus)
 Rockfall (Gambit/leprechaun)
 ssejllenrad (Galactus/Cthulhu)
 tonis (Thor/minotaur)
#3 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a tough choice but narrowed it down by eany meany miney mo looool

#4 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiss_lamia said:

it was a tough choice but narrowed it down by eany meany miney mo looool

lol, there isn't enough eanies and mineys to cover all the awesomeness. One of the most incredible turnouts I've seen yet.

I'm deadlocked at the moment myself, gonna need to really give this one some thought.

#5 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis:  i tried thinking but i just couldn't decide so had to go by chance coz i liked to many loool
#6 Posted by Blizaga101 (901 posts) - - Show Bio

im stuck between two, two which are in my opinion the funniest :P

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Great entries. Hard choice. Blizzaga has the most unique IMO, Maxicere the best lightings, MS Feather made a genius F4, Tonis as usual had the emphatic ambiance, etc..... In the end I voted for the Storm Troll of Gambit1024. I can't forget how hard I LOL'ed the first time a saw it. Haha!

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightelf <3

#9 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so tough. Everyone did so amazingly it was hard to pick! However, maxicere took my breath away. So I shall vote for him. Regardless, they were all so creative and inventive I am so happy my idea worked!

#10 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it's that time and it would seem the winner this round is...me.

Considering the extremely steep competition I'm incredibly flattered I received any votes at all.  Thank you so very much. ^^'

I'd also like to thank again Hawkeye for coming up with such a fun theme and all the artists who blew us away with their clever amalgamations.  You guys rock!

I'll contact a Viner about a new theme later today so we can keep this train-a-rollin'.  See you in the next round. : )

#11 Posted by Raven0207 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats Feather ! Well Fought battle everyone !

#12 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@M.S. Feather: 2 in a row. FANTASTIC!! I loved that Hawkeye but yours was brilliant too. Seriously!!

Oh, and my pleasure, so happy so many people took part! Twas fun to watch!