#1 Posted by jennifermontes (47 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by jennifermontes (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadline for voting is September 24 at 11:00PM EST.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Names of the entrants are listed below their artwork:

ARMIV2
Blizaga101
Decept-O
DomDom
EGoD
foldingstar
FrischDVH
Gambit1024
gunjin
karbacca
KEROGA
maxicere
tonis
#3 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool way to do the voting.

#4 Posted by jennifermontes (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. I just realized that I don't really have a way of stopping the poll on the deadline. lol

I think I'll just take a screenshot of the poll results right at the deadline and post it here.

#5 Edited by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@jennifermontes: That makes sense! I never thought of it doing it this way but it sounds like it is just as well. That stinks, I didn't realize the poll would continue but its still a great idea. Oh, well!

#6 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@jennifermontes: It's certainly easier than trying to keep count yourself :)

I wouldn't worry about that the polls continue on afterwards, on the showcase polls I always liked that fact. It still tells you what you need to know when your ready to announce something but anyone who hasn't voted can always go and contribute their choices 'unofficially' as well later.

Good job, and I hope your feeling better.

#7 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

All of these are awesome but I had to put in my vote for Gunjin this round.

Those designs are glorious!  Looking at them makes me wish there were a matching operatic metal ballad to accompany them! :D

#8 Posted by jennifermontes (47 posts) - - Show Bio

We're in the last 10 minutes of voting! If you haven't voted yet, now's your chance.

#9 Posted by jennifermontes (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the results for Round Robin #2. Congratulations to the winner, karbacca! He did an amazing job!

The poll will continue collecting votes, but this is a screenshot of the results at the deadline:

#10 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@jennifermontes: very nicely done and congrats Karbacca :)

#11 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats, Karbacca!

#12 Posted by karbacca (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone!

#13 Posted by karbacca (141 posts) - - Show Bio

So I get to pick the next person to pick what the next contest is....right? If so, I choose.....@tonis

#14 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@karbacca: hehe, thanks buddy, but I think the initial goal with this is to offer some of the viners who aren't artists a chance to pick an idea. I'd suggest Silkcuts as a good idea man for something like that :)

I'll send him a PM and see if he's got one for us.

#15 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@tonis said:

@karbacca: hehe, thanks buddy, but I think the initial goal with this is to offer some of the viners who aren't artists a chance to pick an idea. I'd suggest Silkcuts as a good idea man for something like that :)

I'll send him a PM and see if he's got one for us.

I'll see what I can come up with and hopefully I don't let you down.