#1 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Alrighty time to get this one rolling, with the aid of the theme for this contest has been decided.

"TOUCH OF ROGUE"

For this contest artists are to draw Rogue (in any of her costumes) after she has absorbed any superhero or supervillians powers from either Marvel or DC.

I tried to find as many examples of images as possible to give artists a sense of how absorption can change her physically. However jus drawing her using the power is fine aswell.

Contest Ends in 20 days, Bringing it to the 20th of December, jus in time for Christmas :D

Have fun

#2 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

forgot to ask to get this pinned :)

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: Ooh, cool! This is a great contest.

#4 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great idea!

#5 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: can we draw more than one power being absorbed?

#6 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep pretty sure that ok to draw Keroga :P

#7 Posted by skillin villin (88 posts) - - Show Bio

neat

#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you imagine Rogue taking the powers of Marrow or Mettle or Thing or Wonder Man...

Just throwing some ideas out there.

#9 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

i draw a rogue that absorbs a vampire abilities and fire power ,that made the vampire skin not affected from light .(dont shure she can absorb vampire power but it could be cool).

#10 Posted by Isobel (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@artiom1q2w: Very cool entry!

#11 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: is that a request for an entry or jus a suggestion, either way that idea sounds epic to hell ... n back :P

@artiom1q2w: i really like your entry buh i do have a small thing to add, could you state which hereos or villains the powers have been absorbed from it jus adds more info an planning to a piece which is good insight for people viewing the work, sorry if it wasnt too clear :P

but yeah really beautiful piece, well done. possibly my favourite piece of work of yours like all together :D

#12 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101 said:

@sora_thekey: is that a request for an entry or jus a suggestion, either way that idea sounds epic to hell ... n back :P

Just suggestions... I would like to draw one of those but I'm afraid I'm not gonna get a chance to do it this time.

#13 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: If I or someone else uses any of those suggestions will you claim they were your ideas? :0)

I like Wonder Man here for this one just to add. Hmm....

#14 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

My take on this...

Rogue stole Spiral's powers once in the late 80s and with bad repercussions...Spiral's mind took over Rogue so instead of helping her fellow X-Men she ended up aiding the Freedom Force. Rogue also manifested the other arms of Spiral.

#15 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: agh i freakin love at, spiral is a favourite character of mine, youve captured that 80s style really well :P

#16 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: Nope. I won't claim anything... I can't be the only one with these ideas. I see no Copyright insignia.

@IcePrince_X: Spiral's powers was another idea I had but since she's a robot I thought that maybe everybody would think I was being silly. I should've known YOU could make it work.

#17 Posted by Isobel (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: I love it, Rogue looks amazing!

#18 Posted by Isobel (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue absorbed Poison Ivy's powers so that she could seduce Batman, (she was getting tired of dating old men). Along with her Southern charms and her irresistible toxic kiss, she finally gets her man ;D

#19 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: OK. I may have to "steal" your Wonder Man suggestion! Love Wonder Man so that may be an interesting take if I can manage it. Thanks....

#20 Posted by sora_thekey (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: Whooo! Can't wait to see that!

#21 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbed Batman's powers... Nyahahahaha! Not an entry guys so don't be hatin. :D

#22 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio
Rogue + Magik + Psylocke + Phoenix Force= this powerful mutat
#23 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: wow, kinda over-powered there!

#24 Edited by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically my recreation of the moment when Rogue Absorbs Juggernaut's Powers in X-Men TAS episode The Unstoppable Juggernaut, it was quite effing awesome!

#25 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright at 12 oclock tnigt ill end this contest so if people have entries get em in soon :D