#1 Edited by Icarusflies (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, let's get this show on the road! :)

For this contest, I asked YourNeighborhoodComicGeek to choose a topic. He asked for heroic versions of villains...just for the sake of example I'm going to use some pics from Earth-2 (the Crime Syndicate's world), but you should draw anything! Doc Ock as your friendly neighborhood Octopus! Scarecrow as the Master of Fear...I mean, Friendliness. It's up to you!

Contest Ends November 15th (though I can extend it if need be)

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

alright i love this idea :D

#3 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: That's a great idea.

#4 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

nice! this will be fun...

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun!

#6 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

let the games begin...

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I like this. Not sure if I'll be able to enter, though. When's the due date?

#8 Posted by Icarusflies (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

For my entry I decided to go with Heroic Calculator!

After finally unmasking and killing Oracle, Calculator finds himself more than slightly bored. His daughter, Wendy Harris, the heroine known as Proxy, convinces/guilts him into stepping into Oracle's role as information broker to the heroic world.

After a nasty run in with some of his former 'clients', Calculator's fingers have been replaced with prosthetics that allow him to tap directly into the digital world.

((IDK why the image quality is so low....

The binary in the background says the same thing as the chatbox))

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by Icarusflies (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: I'm thinking the 15th.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@Gambit1024: I'm thinking the 15th.

Ok cool. The world is pretty much ending in my area this week, but I'll see if I can get something in by then :D

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds really, really, really awesome....I just don't think I'll be able to do it though.

#12 Posted by Icarusflies (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Would you like me to extend the deadline?

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies said:

@ARMIV2: Would you like me to extend the deadline?

Nah, it's alright. What's holding me up is school work. That's gotta go before anything.

#14 Posted by Icarusflies (12460 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Ah, I hear you. Good luck with your work!

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: Thank ya kindly.

#16 Edited by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

OK so heres my entry, I decided to go with a heroic version of The Sisterhood of Mutants although there is only one mutant present... So on my team is Madelyne Pryor/Madame X, Spiral/Spiral, Lady Deathstrike/Wolverine and Chimera/Basilisk. I imagine them operating as a kinda X-force for mutant kind and facing off against their enemies the Xmen.

I wanted to try give them some sort of team uniform like most incarnations but basically changed my mind by giving em individual colour templates however with similar desings bar Wolverine who i imagine would be more independant to her teammates. Spirals front design is very similiar to Basilisks but i liked back design more with the inclusion of the sword holders and shoulderpads. With Madame X wanted to go with a sort of Emma Frost design with the fur collar and X choker but swapped Madelynes normal black costume with white. For Basilisk i made her suit very stealthy giving her luminous green designs hinting to scales on lizards. For Wolverine i wanted her to stand out comepletely from her team mates giving her much more of a oriental/demonic costume matching her normal colour template.

#17 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blizaga101: Dude. That's incredible work. Major advances with keeping your line work "clean" and the colors are very well done. Not to mention the fact the designs here are outstanding.

You outdid yourself with this one. Nice work!

#18 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O: Thanks man, yep pretty happy with the outcome. makes me wish i drew the rest of the sister hood but im pretty content with these ladies... :P

#19 Edited by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio
SPECTACULAR SIX (CLICK MINI ONE BELOW!)
SPECTACULAR SIX
#20 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (985 posts) - - Show Bio

*I could have sworn I had posted this earlier, but I don't see it now. So I will repost it just in case, apologies if this is hidden in a different thread by mistake**

#21 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

*I could have sworn I had posted this earlier, but I don't see it now. So I will repost it just in case, apologies if this is hidden in a different thread by mistake**

This is just freaking awesome. The spin-off is just so dramatic!

#22 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Much appreciated, I tried to go golden age with this one, in the class of The original Blue Beetle, The Phantom, and The Sandman. hahaha classic and cheesy

#23 Posted by gunjin (716 posts) - - Show Bio
uh quick and obviously rough draft. odin quincannon from preacher. fighting a vegan police state with his cheddar sausage pistol and beautiful companion, meat mistress.
#24 Posted by gunjin (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrfuzzynutz: nice kirby homage brother.

#25 Posted by batkevin74 (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

@KEROGA: I like the Spectacular Six, coming together to fight the big evil Spider-Man!

@Mrfuzzynutz: Very 1940's throwaway heroes, like The Twelve

#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

Dude that is amazing!

#27 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

for my entry i chose Brick Bat. he was once a brick throwing villain, but now he's a brick throwing hero!