Round Robin #13

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By raamesirote

For those who don't know, the idea of the round robin is that the winner of the previous round robin pikes another viner to chose the theme of the next round robin. I chose Xmen_forever!

The concept of this round robin is to draw an original character of your creation. It can be an old character you thought of years ago, the character you user is based off of, or a new one just for this contest.

I know you all have great ideas for original characters and i can't wait to see them.

REMINDER: You must enter a work that you made within the time limit of this contest, you cannot enter and old drawing.

Dead Line: 14.7 Have Fun!

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KEROGA

kool,been meaning to draw my custom DC universe characters

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Blizaga101

Awesome I'll be drawing my signature team of original characters. Is that fine?

Xmen_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xmen_forever

@Blizaga101 said:

Awesome I'll be drawing my signature team of original characters. Is that fine?

Sure, as many as you want.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordRequiem

Lord Requiem

One such being of unknown origin had observed this fact and relished the opportunity to exploit it. Already of immense power, this entity shrouded in sentient darkness, was able to siphon off the dark god's power, consequently boosting his own. It came to be known as The Requiem to those who saw it, seemingly an embodiment of darkness, manifesting such whenever it appeared. Those who attempted to do battle were quick to fall, as it's limbs could transform into a liquid substance and reshape for offensive purposes. Often the being changed entirely into this liquid form and was immune to any attack. None have given it true definition, they cannot, transcendence seldom allows. An entity such as The Requiem exists for purpose, in this case, wanting all aspects of worlds to be entombed in darkness, metaphorical or physical it matters not. Lord Requiem, true to form, sits mute upon helm. Disciples bound by instruction, their loyalty steadfast, they need never speak again, "Darrrknesssss taaaake yyyou."

This is a quote taken from the story/graphic novel/book that I've been in the process of writing for ages. Enjoy.

No Caption Provided

This is quite possibly my best work. Obviously I'll spend more time on my characters as they mean more to me.

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By raamesirote

@LordRequiem: That's really cool

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LordRequiem

@Rockfall: Many thanks.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ARMIV2

I think I could do this. Just a matter of choosing one...

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ARMIV2

Finally chose one. Figured I'd go with the first original character I ever created.

No Caption Provided
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Decept-O

@LordRequiem: Love that design and color scheme. Simple yet effective. Nice job.@ARMIV2: Awesome dragon character, great design.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ARMIV2

@Decept-O said:

@LordRequiem: Love that design and color scheme. Simple yet effective. Nice job.@ARMIV2: Awesome dragon character, great design.

Thanks!

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordRequiem

@Decept-O: Thank you.

@ARMIV2: Nice work.

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By raamesirote

Reminder: The deadline is the end of this weak, so make sure you get your entry in on time!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Almost forgot this one. Thanks for the reminder Rockfall. :)

No Caption Provided
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ARMIV2

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

Almost forgot this one. Thanks for the reminder Rockfall. :)

No Caption Provided

Yes.

Yes indeed.

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By raamesirote

Rockfall

No Caption Provided

Name: Rockfall.

Powers: Earth manipulation. He can also use rocks attached to his suit to fly and have super strength.

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By artiom1q2w
No Caption Provided

darklorens - she is possessed by evil spirit and yes she get more invulnerable and powerful the less she have clothes on her

PoachedPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PoachedPig

My entry :D

No Caption Provided
Lumia is a hero from another planet with the power to control the light. She can absorb the colors of anything , sometimes disintegrating it in the process.

Finally found me self a little time to create my entry. She is an original character I made around 6 years ago :P I haven't really made her a real bio cause I keep on redesigning it and I kept on forgetting her new bio after I create one hehehe.

Here's the original drawing, I colored it last 2010.

No Caption Provided
Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blizaga101
No Caption Provided

Alrighty so here’s my entry, hope yous enjoy :D

OK so here is my team of original character known as the Sky Rebels. I created them when I was 12 years of course back my art style was much less developed and if I can find the original designs ill post em. They were created during my obsession with final fantasy. I wanted to create my own world similar to those in the franchise; therefore I created character inspired by myself and 4 of my best friends. Originally they were a team of troublesome teens who stole from the rich and kept for themselves or helped those in need, but afterwards gained a reputation with the government and the story expanded form there :D

For the next 6 years the story grew and grew where it came to the point where I rebooted it giving it a more character driven feel with darker storylines. And if I became bored with the main story arcs and I would take a couple months out and create an alternate story which took place on an alternate earth. So I’ve create my own kinda multiverse. I love this thing I’ve created and if I get the chance make a comic out of it one day :P

The characters featured here are (centre) Kurse Seropha - The Lost Girl – (front left) Drakin Glatian – The Ice Prince – (Front Right) Zike Bromine – The Thunder Scientist – (Back Left) Zach Fury – The Assassin – (Back Right) Limmy Seropha – The Phoenix Sister. The team actually has an expanded roster but these are the mains.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blizaga101

Heres a better look at each characters design :P

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@Blizaga101: Wow dude. That's really cool!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Blizaga101

@ZZoMBiE13: thanks :D

PoachedPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PoachedPig

WOW! So coool!

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SteveRodgers

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=364795483593450&set=a.209955039077496.51573.100001890047524&type=1&relevant_count=1

that is the picture. i am very sorry but adobe flash player wont let me upload images...only for this site! isn't that dumb? well anyways here is the back story of him

"Richard Steele was born into the secret service by being born literally in the building. his dad worked there...as a janitor. he became super awesome and reached super spy status and saves the world from disfigured terrorists."

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By raamesirote

@SteveRodgers: I cants see the image. I wont start the voting without you but try maybe to get the pic up on this site or on another.

@Blizaga101: That's awesome! i would like to now more about the individual characters and there powers.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@Rockfall said:

@SteveRodgers: I cants see the image. I wont start the voting without you but try maybe to get the pic up on this site or on another.

@Blizaga101: That's awesome! i would like to now more about the individual characters and there powers.

Yeah, I can't get it to load either.

@SteveRodgers Maybe instead of Facebook you could try an image hosting site like Flickr or something? Maybe Deviant Art? There are lots of options.

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SteveRodgers
raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By raamesirote

@SteveRodgers: Thanks, I can see it now.

I'll start the voting thread soon.