Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been sometime since I've done one of these blogs. Don't fret, I haven't stopped drawing. I have simply been left without a scanner for the past... 5 months. I haven't been able to get my hands on one, but you must admit that digital cameras are simply amazing.

If you've read any of my Recent Drawings blogs before then you know I always recur to three characters when I don't know what to draw (if you haven't read any of my Recent Drawings blogs then check them out HERE): Gwen Stacy, Disney’s Ariel (The Little Mermaid) or the Scarlet Witch. Once again I drew Wanda!

I had to do some light editing to the image's contrast because the camera I have is very low quality... Hopefully you can tell what I was going for here and I'll be sure to try and post more of my drawings. Be sure to give me your opinion.

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @Geo_sorathekey

#1 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Make more drawings, make up an exhibit and sell them.

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k said:

Make more drawings, make up an exhibit and sell them.

I doubt my drawings will sell. I have yet to excel at the art of drawing.

#3 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey:

Even if you don`t think taht you wouldn`t succeed at that (alot of persons who are great at something aren`t aimed to succeed), I think that you should try. But, if you don`t want to, okay.

#4 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it, Wanda's characterization here is great and the Magneto nod and father daughter dynamic is a great touch. I wish I could see it inked and colored.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewitchinghour said:

I love it, Wanda's characterization here is great and the Magneto nod and father daughter dynamic is a great touch. I wish I could see it inked and colored.

So do I! (Although I don't know how to ink or color)

#6 Edited by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewitchinghour said:

So do I! (Although I don't know how to ink or color)

#7 Posted by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio

More!!! :)

#8 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: I haven't posted in a while have I?... Hmmm I'm working on something, once I finish I'll get it up on the site.

@nerx: I have considered that.. but I think that if I were to do webcomics I would be the writer. I'm not that good with sequential art. Now, where to find an artist???

#10 Posted by BumpyBoo (10744 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: IIRC you did do that comic on batman's ressurection

#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss your art sora_thekey.

#13 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: That was FoxxFireArt.

@bumpyboo: :D

@iceprince_x: Thanks man, I actually miss posting so much as I did before. But I will get some of my work up and posted soon. I promise.