sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey
No Caption Provided
I have been trying to get out of my comfort drawing zone. By that I mean more poses and angles I have not tried before. Besides my very old drawings of Professor Xavier's head, I have not drawn a character who is in a wheelchair.
I drew this after reading Amazing Spider-Man # 654.1. The idea of making Flash Thompson into Venom is very much in sync with all of the new changes in the Spider-Man title status quo. I wanted to see a the gradual addition of legs to the leg-less Flash, but there was none in this issue, so I decided to make it myself.

No Caption Provided
I am actually happy with the turn out of the drawing... I still say that it would probably look better colored, but I know not how to!
So let me know if you like it or not!
-- Geo ( sora_thekey) 3-Year Whiskey Media user, and 24/7geek! -- Follow me on Twitter:  @sora_thekey
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm
@sora_thekey:  
very nice 
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
@Project_Worm: Thank you!
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tonis
@sora_thekey: great exercise on this one Sora, and a cool character. I've always liked Flash, even when he was a pain in Petey's ass. 
Was glad to hear they were gonna give him more spotlight in the new Venom story lines. 

The nice thing about your art is how smooth and clean it looks even at the pencil stage. I know color adds another dynamic to the mix but the best part is always this one :) 
If you ever wanna tackle colors, at least via digital, send me a shout. I'd be more than happy to help point you in the right places to get going my friend.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sora_thekey
@tonis: I loving this new Venom/Flash story is awesome! Thanks for that, I actually was looking at it again and thought that it was too sloppy. 
I have always said that I would love for other artists to color my art. There is a whole folder of drawings you can take a gander at: http://sorathekey.deviantart.com/gallery/
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

That's awesome!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers