Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a tendency to re-image costumes, usually costumes I might not like or think that need a fix. For example, around a year ago I attempted to re-do Kitty Pryde's Wolverine and the X-Men costume. This time I tried Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes's Wasp. While the television show is amazing, I think that Janet's Wasp outfit is probably the most unrealistic and unflattering in the show.

After taking a good look at it (Right) I thought that the costume didn't need big changes just some simple tailor fixes that will make Janet look sexier while still having that innocent Tinker Bell look. All I did was make her skirt less flourish and more skin tight and also having her antennae be smaller.

Hopefully I achieved what I was attempting. Let me know what you think:

UPDATE: My friend Azzel Haruno colored this for me.

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 24/7 geek! -- Follow me on Twitter: @sora_thekey

#1 Posted by tonis (6202 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey: sweet job on Janet's design, I've always liked her, especially in that she was one of those heroes who would change her fashion regularly which always made it fun to see where she'd go. That is a great look on her :)

#2 Posted by ARMIV2 (8704 posts) - - Show Bio

Great job, you did splendidly here!

#3 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonis: Yeah! I just hope she carried that aspect of the character into the series. Thanks.

@ARMIV2: :) Thank you!

#4 Posted by ARMIV2 (8704 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey said:

@tonis: Yeah! I just hope she carried that aspect of the character into the series. Thanks.

@ARMIV2: :) Thank you!

You are very welcome!

#5 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you team up with M.S.Feather, and make a comic with her?

#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: You mean me doing the art? I'm really bad at sequential art... So I don't think I would be of any help.

#7 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

@sora_thekey:

Oh well.

#8 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

By the way, that pic looks really cute.

#9 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Thank you!

#10 Posted by sora_thekey (8180 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend Azzel Haruno colored this for me.