Public Domain redesign Contest #43 - Clown VOTING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

Poll Public Domain redesign Contest #43 - Clown VOTING (1 votes)

wildcats25, 0%
MrSketchtastic 100%
payno 0%
ARMIV2 0%
Fiesty_Badger6 0%
sagejester 0%
artiom1q2w 0%
Decept-O 0%
HarlequinOfHearts 0%

Alright Time to Vote. An image of the public domain character we have all attempted to redesign is to the immediate left of this paragraph and the brief history of the character is just below it. Everyone is invited and encouraged to vote in this contest. All voters time will be greatly appreciated. (If you aren't sure, and there are a couple you'd like to vote for - you can make multiple choices - but you have to choose them all before you press enter.).

CLOWN (Ace Comics.) Biography,

A malevolent crazy who seems to work for himself at times and other times for Adolf Hitler. He was a skilled swordsman and an inventor of various brain-washing devices. Clown's background was never revealed, but his debut story hinted that he was not an American. He was decked out in face-paint and wore a clown outfit. This villain fought Magno the Magnetic Man and Davey on multiple occasions.

The deadline for voting will be 21st January - Midnight in California, USA. 22nd January - 3am New York, USA. 8am London, UK 1.30pm New Delhi, INDIA 4pm Perth, AUSTRALIA and Bejing, CHINA. Good luck to everyone. Winner takes over the running of PDRC #44

wildcats25

mrsketchtastic

payno

armiv2

fiesty_badger6

sagejester

artiom1q2w

decept-o

harlequinofhearts

• 
Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

Hello @shatterstar. I am having some trouble getting this voting thread up. wildcats25's name has jumped above his picture and his picture isn't showing up. The same thing seems to have happened to ARMIV2'S entry. I don't seem to be able to fix it. Can you help?

In the meantime if anyone is keen to vote all of the entries are visible here.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Hello @shatterstar. I am having some trouble getting this voting thread up. wildcats25's name has jumped above his picture and his picture isn't showing up. The same thing seems to have happened to ARMIV2'S entry. I don't seem to be able to fix it. Can you help?

In the meantime if anyone is keen to vote all of the entries are visible here.

Well it was a nice try but since its a poll, I can't edit it for you. I'll create a new thread.