Post Your Original Characters

Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omegaman10

Im not sure if there is already a thread made like thishere though ive seen threads like this on other forums, im relatively new here. This isnt a contest just a chance for all of you to show off any original characters youve made and some of your own art on the character, more than one may be posted.   
You can post however you want.
Heres how they were usually posted on other sites if you need a criteria or anything:

Name 
Picture of character (Dont have to put a picture) 
team 
powers & abilities 
equipment 
Bio(anything about your character) 

YOU CAN POST AS MANY OC's as you want.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thatguy

I have something that i might put up

Thought about making this thread too lol, i hope its active.

Was thinking bout Eternals/Gods today........Working on my new version of Atlas for Marvel (yes i know they technically use one now) but i'm working on an Atlas that can be used rather than having to hold up the heavens. Almost like a juggernaut, just wandering the Earth with no purpose. Almost as like "aslong as you dont bother me we wont have a problem type charcater."

Too bad im terrible compared to most on here. lol

Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omegaman10
@thatguy:
haha know what you mean. That should be interesting :). Just gonna finish a few drawings of mine then itll be posted up..
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thatguy
@Omegaman10: Unfortunately, mine will be alot more amateur than many, really thinking bout taking some classes. 
Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omegaman10

no worries :) I dont expec everyones to be super amazing and proffesionally done, i know mine probably wont.  i havent taken a single art class in my life....just a lot of practice.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

Iblis of Smarkand
 Iblis of Smarkand

Family: All deceased since Mongol Invasion of Samarkand
Team: None
Powers and Abilities: No power, proficient in middle-eastern swordfighting, archery and daggerfighting.
Equipment: 2 X Scimitar, optional daggers and bow.
Bio: Nothing in particular. Just a man wishing vengeance on the Mongols for sacking Samarkand.

Note: I created this character before Assassin's creed and so Altair is not an inspiration. Most of the inspiration came from the Prince of Persia series especially the one on the Dreamcast before the SOT trilogy.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@ ssejllenrad 

If that comic came out I'd definitely check it out...

Omegaman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omegaman10

Name: Havent figured out yet 
Family: Deceased 
Powers: can breath in space, longevity, his body is completely made up of light force  and darkforce which makes him extremely durable.
               Controls and has the ability to manipulate dark and light force; creation of hard constructs using either dark or light force: dark force constructs may stick on to opponents like a never ending flame, light force slices through like a laser
                Ability to absorb any form of light and energyand manipulate it in a way to enhance his strength & speed to limits unknown. If enough Light has  been absorbed, he grows light construct wings giving him the ability to fly at  atleast 30X lightspeed but loses the powers he gains with darkforce and he can only use this form for a few hours before being burnt out
                 ABility to hide in darkness ie. shadows, dark corners etc....what he calls the shadow realm. Dark force also gives him the ability to "highlight" objects and telepathicaly hurl the at people or manipulate them.  if he becomes enraged or extremley angry, the darkforce would consume him and bloodlust turns him into a masked being of complete darkness being able to change shape at will & giving him great strength 
                  Telekinetic/telepathy: vast telepathic/ telekinetic powers...used to keep himself under control & to control his powers...rarely used in battle except when hes introuble, he uses his telepathy to exert an unseen force, almost as if he controls gravity.  
                  Fighting Skills: Natural athlete, boxing, wrestling, otherwise, no other proffesional training 

Bio: Raised in New York city, young (avent figured out name yet)________is fitting in quite nicely in his new home in South California, attending university, getting good grades, dating the woman he loves and playing on the football team. day by day he lives his life as if it was a dream.One of his new friends sucks him into the underground mma scene. ________quickly excels at this sport , he also starts to take drugs eventhough it seperates him from his family, friends, and from himself. After winning a fight against Brydon Sims, a local hoodlum, the jealous Sim's vows revenge,jumping the celebrating _______on his way home from celebrating. Left beaten and bruised, his whole family and the school find out what happened. He is kicked off the football team and the love of his life dumps him, afraid of being put in danger. His family back home also decides not to talk to him due to what happened. after these events, his whole life goes downhill and he resorts to drugs and eventually overdoses. As he fades away a mystical being appears in his mind. This great being, a glowing angel engulfed in flames only states one thing before it dissapears.........."redemption". As he awakens in a white room, he contemplates what had happened, thinking it was all a delusion and that he is dead. He walks towards a black doorknob in the white roomin the room , thinking it be a door to heaven or hell, only to find out its locked. He begins to panic. AS __________shakes the doorknob panicking, darkness fromt the doorknob swallows him and he blacks out agian. Moments later he awakens in a coffin at his own viewing. As he opens his eyes, light immerses from his body, blinding everyone in the room. Next thing everybody sees _________levitating, looking like a fallen angel risen from the dead. Before slowly coming to the ground, he says with a smile on his face, "redemption"....but this is only the beginning :O!! 

lol im really tired at the moment so there were probably ALOT of mistake up there ^^^^. Ive had this idea in my head for a whil and it sorta evolved as i grew up. Inspiration comes from pretty much everything ive seen or read over the years...and there are more superheroes ive made up, not in his universe though. and ive figured out a way to tie him into the marvel universe cuz at first hes he only superpowered being in his universe in the beginning of his story. 

Oh and forgot to put that you could put as many original characters of yours in this thread, ill put that in the OP/
Mahtu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Mahtu

No Caption Provided

Character design concept and story are by me but art was done by my buddy,   RichardLaidlaw 

Name: Mahtu

Age: first gains abilities at 15 but story covers about 15-28

Family: Parents divorced, father believed to be deceased, one younger brother

Powers: His body channels the living spirit of the wind, so he is almost perfectly immortal and has mastery of aerokinesis.  He can create constructs out of wind energy, tornadoes, large gusts and air blasts, can even strangle someone by forcing the oxygen out of their lungs.  He can also fly and has a semi-godlike sense of awareness when he is tapped in to his abilities fully.

Bio: At age 15 Matt Avery was in a car accident with 4 of his friends.   All of them were badly injured and close do death, including Matt, who had suffered a punctured lung.   It was then that the gods decided that it was not time for these five teens to die, and the living spirits of five ancient elements resurrected their bodies.   Matt was resurrected by the spirit of wind.   When the five awoke in their hospital beds they were astounded to find that they felt fine.   Better, even, than before.   They each began to see their abilities manifest over the next couple of weeks and decided that they could use them to gain an edge over all the bullies who had pushed them around over the years.   After establishing their dominance to these bullies, they were approached by a man who called himself Korishintu, who had ice-based abilities and a specialized armor made to enhance his powers.   Korishintu told them that he had been searching for others with powers like his and that he wanted them to work for him.   When they refused, he kidnapped some of their family members and love interests.   They finally defeated Korishintu and Matt used Korishintu’s armor to model his own specialized suit.   This suit enabled him to use his wind powers to fly.   After the incident with Korishintu, Matt’s younger brother was injured and lost the use of one of his legs, forcing him to use crutches.   Matt swore to his brother that he would no longer treat life like a game.   He then donned his suit for the first time and gave himself the name that the gods called him when he was first awakened, “Mahtu”.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite

Name: Young Hero.

No Caption Provided

family / acquantances: Red Hat, Flute Kid, and Sir Galand
team: Rag tag team of adventurers. 
powers & abilities: Swordsmanship and some magic.
equipment : A sword that's too big and a shield that's too heavy.
Bio: Young Hero is a character from a game idea I have floating around. Basically your classic young hero who sets out to save the world.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Mahtu: Awesome!
Mahtu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mahtu
@ssejllenrad: Thanks! i like yours as well!
GODofART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By GODofART

Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By Crazy Pan

No Caption Provided

Name: Samantha "Stripes" Johnson
Powers & Abilities:  Samantha is a tiger/human hybrid. She has super strength (can lift up to 70 tons at her peak but average she does 30-50 tons). She also maintains all of the feline aspects in her in that she has claws, endurance, agility, stamina, and speed. Aside from that, Sam can also teleport a maximum distance of five miles and a minimum distance of one inch (although that would be seemingly pointless lol). Sam does NOT have a human form. She is always in her hybrid form.

Bio(anything about your character): Sam is one of many results of an experiment gone awry via a mad scientist. She, along with her brother and others, formed a team to take down this mad scientist and stop the experimentations once and for all. Eventually, Sam becomes the leader of the superhero team after her brother dies (from a different storyarc).  Sam is generally a trusting and friendly person although if you get on her bad side, you'll know. She tends to be very brave and forthright--never running away from a fight or turning down a challenge. Sam is also a tad tomboyish in that she doesn't take a lot of time worrying about her appearance. Mostly she'll just throw something on and go. There's a crapload more but I'm too lazy to post it all.
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vitality

Name: 

Vitality 

Picture of character: 

Powers & Abilities:

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, reflexes and flight

Bio:

David was always aware that his strength was beyond normal humans but he never knew how much stronger he actually was. The only one who knew of David's uniqueness besides his mother and two brothers was his best friend Nate. Wanting to know more about his ability, David and Nate planned to annonymously send in a sample of Davids blood. Concerned about what his mom might think, David decided to keep it secret and leave the blood sample at Nates until they can figure out who to send it to. Becoming increasingly jealous of Davids power, Nate injected Davids blood directly into his own bloodstream. The change was nearly instant. Overwhelming strength flowed through Nates body. Pulsing with strength, Nate took it upon himself to see how strong Davids blood had made him.

David woke to the sounds of sirens and gunfire, unaware of how his life was about to change. A couple blocks down on mainstreet, the cops were unloading their weapons on Nate until David arrived and intervened. They fought each other, pushed each other to their limits. Destroyed most of downtown. The fight ended as they smashed into the downtown theatre and the building fell down on top of them. Minutes went by as the dust began to settle...then, David dug his way out through the rubble. Shocked, dazed, and confused...David just left. Many things ran through Davids mind...the thought of killing his best friend...how his friend could do that...why, why is this happening to him...the realization of his power...the though of how quickly this power changed his friend...guilt...guilt for what Nate did...believing it all his fault.     

After watching everything on the news about the attack...David realized his purpose. The thought of how quick his best friend became corrupted with power haunted him. David realized then, that it's not about having power...anyone can aquire power...it's about having the power to do whatever you want...and choosing to do good. David Gadley knew, for the first time in his life, why, and made his way to Millennium City. 

During the climatic end to the invasion, Gadley was able to board one of the fleeing ships. However, David was blasted off the ship while it was hundreds of feet in the air...and then, as if it was a reflex...he regained his equilibrium mid air. David was flying. 

In the aftermath of the invasion David was contacted by PRIMUS's Director of Project Greenskin, Robert Kaufman, in attempt to enlist his help after the display of his abilities. David accepted, under the alias of Vitality, and was given his first suit. He was given a highly durable PRIMUS suit.      

After his initial work with PRIMUS in the desert, David started working for the Department of Superhuman and Paranormal Affairs with Andrew Rochester as his liaison. Equipped with an earpiece, Vitality is able to get direct orders from Andrew Rochester, enabling him to be where he is most neeeded.     

(Disclaimer: Not actual artwork...but I created the character)