Please help me with concept art for characters I'm making

Ultinuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ultinuc

I'm having trouble doing my own artwork and no-one I know wants to or is able to help me with it.

So here are the descriptions:

The first one is a character I call Titan. He would be just a little taller than average for a 13/14 year old boy. The main colours of his costume would be Dark Blue/Navy Blue and black, and his mask would look have a kind of Glass-like visor on it, possibly in the shape of a shield. I'd also like a blue, watch-like device on his left arm, possibly with circuitry going up the arm up to his emblem. Oh and, I'm looking for a futuristic look!

Titan's Emblem
Titan's Emblem

The Second one would be his arch enemy, I'm still working on his name, but so far, I have Viperion. He would be a large, humanoid snake (Similar to Bushmaster from Marvel Comics) with a Black and Gold colour scheme. His eyes are completely red and he has a black/gold watch-like device on his left arm. Eventually, he will also have a bunch of gadgets and weapons assimilated into him, so if you could make another art with the weapons as well, that would be great!

Lastly, for now, A character who's name I'm still working on, roughly based on Doctor Doom. He wears a full-body armor similar to Iron Man, but with a smoother appearance and a cape, similar to Doom's but without the hood. I haven't decided on an official colour scheme, but I'd like something menacing, that makes him look bad@$$.

I would be unbelievably appreciative if someone or some people could do these for me for free. You really have no idea! So... Please help me out!!!