Posted by Icarusflies (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my Sugar Rush OC, Peachy Keenan!

He’s based on Gummy Peaches. Statwise, he’s quite fast, has mediocre maneuverability, but he’s pretty sweet.

Though actually, he’s a huge jerk who thinks he’s a ladies’ man (he also seems to forget that he’s 8, or 10, or something).

And he gets that powdered sugar stuff freaking EVERYWHERE.

Since I’m not a fantastic artist, I’ll just give a quick breakdown of his character design:

Somewhat steampunk/Victorian vest/puffy shirt ensemble in various shades of orange and pink. Buttons are gummy peaches. Pants are brown, maybe corduroy. Shoes are leather and shiny. He has goggles the lenses of which are gummy peaches. His hair is orange with a red streak and little bits of a pink.

His car follows the semi-steampunk theme. It has exhaust pipes (that shoot tons of that annoying sugar stuff EVERYWHERE) and a fairly flimsy carriage, though unlike many Sugar Racers his car has a door. The wheels are, naturally, gummy peaches.

The tree in the picture is made of a Twizzler and some sour gummy straws.

#1 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is a drawing of a picture you would make given the time and what we here the uk call " sweets" you call candy

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: ....

Huh?

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it!

#4 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies Let's simplify. It's a drawing in which all the components are stylised candy correct ?. Do you plan to build an edible replica.

That preety much sums up what I was meaning
#5 Posted by The Poet (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: looks cool

@EdwardWindsor said:

@Icarusflies Let's simplify. It's a drawing in which all the components are stylised candy correct ?. Do you plan to build an edible replica. That preety much sums up what I was meaning

yeah, I can actully picture this as a nice cake...

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19889 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, that's funny.

#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Thanks!

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thanks!

@The Poet: Thanks!

@EdwardWindsor: No...it's based on a thing which is candy-themed. I guess theoretically I COULD make this (with gingerbread, frosting, and those peach things), but that wasn't really the original point.

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: but tasty pictures be cool and tasty

#9 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: I get the concept and I think it is fun and very whimsical. I don't know anything about the movie "Wreck It Ralph" but I guess this has some connection to it?

Regardless I would like glasses and lenses made out of peach flavored gummies.

#10 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3710 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, that`s so great and funny! Steampunk candy!